Esteemed Contributor

New show Baptiste on Masterpiece

Anybody watch this show??  I found it by mistake On Demand.  Enjoyed it!! 

***" One of the The Missing’s best-loved characters returns in Baptiste, a standalone spin off series with Tchéky Karyo reviving his role as French detective Julien Baptiste. Tom Hollander (The Night Manager) and Jessica Raine (Call the Midwife) round out the cast of the six-part crime drama, set in Amsterdam and premiering on MASTERPIECE Mystery on Sunday, April 12 at 10/9c."  Second show is on April 19th!!

Honored Contributor

Re: New show Baptiste on Masterpiece

I found it to be interesting and well-acted.  

Valued Contributor

Hi, Corita......I love this series.  I stumbled across it.  It is awesome.  I also like Modus.  I think that it is a Swedish series.  My very favorites are on MHz TV.  

Respected Contributor

Baptiste is a good mystery series.  I have seen other series of this character probably on Netflix or Prime.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Issy379 wrote:

Hi, Corita......I love this series.  I stumbled across it.  It is awesome.  I also like Modus.  I think that it is a Swedish series.  My very favorites are on MHz TV.  

---------------------

MHz was my favorite network!!!  Watched it everyday, especially at night!!  But my local PBS is no longer carrying it!  I am so bummed!! 

I thought so many of those foreign shows were written and acted so much better than the US network shows!! I rarely watched American TV at night. Plus I speak several languages and loved watching foreign shows I could understand.  

Now have found some good shows every so often --

mostly On Demand.  I don't do Netflix nor Prime. Am not very technical, but may have to get with it!!

Honored Contributor

thank you @corita 

I just watched the first epiosde on Demand - definitely enjoy it and will set to record for the future