Honored Contributor

New season of 90 Day Fiance Happily Ever After

Premires Sunday April 25th. Couples will include Angela and Michael,Tiffany and Ronald, Elizabeth and Andrei and Asuelu and Kalani. Other couples will appear later on in the season according to what I've read.

Honored Contributor

Re: New season of 90 Day Fiance Happily Ever After

Will this be on discovery plus?

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@sunshine 919  TLC. It looks pretty good. I'm sure the commercials for it will start coming on soon. Asuelu's mom and sister are back fighting with her and her family. Elizabeth and her sister get into a physical altercations on a boat too lol. There is other fighting of course. At least we know the couples.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@sunshine 919  TLC. It looks pretty good. I'm sure the commercials for it will start coming on soon. Asuelu's mom and sister are back fighting with her and her family. Elizabeth and her sister get into a physical altercations on a boat too lol. There is other fighting of course. At least we know the couples.

lol it sounds exciting.  Elizabeth and her family are strange.  Asuelu;s family is a mess.  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Sounds like new season but same old couples which will equal same old already boring by now story lines.

Esteemed Contributor

@shaggygirl wrote:

Sounds like new season but same old couples which will equal same old already boring by now story lines.

I agree, @shaggygirl . I'm not interested in reruns, either. Once I've seen them, that's enough for me!

Honored Contributor

I think almost anything has got to be better than the season that's on right now.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

I think almost anything has got to be better than the season that's on right now.

@colliemom4   I hvan't watched this season, but will the new one coming up in April, thanks for the heads up on that.

Honored Contributor

Angela and MIchael, eh?  *sigh*  Maybe I will watch and just FF through their segments.   At least it's not that couple who have their own show - forgot the names.   Her family is all crazy and he has this sister who reminds me of a demon.  Not Asuelu, but the other guy.  (sorry about me)

I guess the others might be somewhat watchable.

This season is just so messed up.    I'm trying to think of somebody I like and nothing is coming to mind.

Valued Contributor

Oh please, not more Angela!