Honored Contributor

Re: New season My Big Fat Fabulous Life

@GCR18 wrote:

I knew it was coming soon.  I may watch.  If it's a Buddy season though, count me out.  Whitney needs to get over him, he drags her down.

@GCR18   I agree, but am thinking he remains to bring some drama to the show, and Whitney can't let go of him, probably afraid he will get depressed and kill himself if he is left on his own.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

I agree with you @GCR18  I can't stand Buddy.

He's the biggest looser.  I have never seen someone who thinks he's so great when he's absolutely not.

What in the world would anyone see in him?  Why is he still on this show?

You asked all my questionsSmiley HappyWho is the friemd who was so in love with him  I could never understand why

@sunshine 919   Heather, who is still on the show.  She says she is over Buddy, but she gets mad about anyone messing around with him, must still care.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

I read online that Whitney must chose between who will live with her. It's between Buddy and Tal. Is that his name?

@colliemom4   Yes, Tal.  I would think she will choose Buddy because she knows that financially, Tal can support himself, and Buddy cannot, or so it seems.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

I agree with you @GCR18  I can't stand Buddy.

He's the biggest looser.  I have never seen someone who thinks he's so great when he's absolutely not.

What in the world would anyone see in him?  Why is he still on this show?

You asked all my questionsSmiley HappyWho is the friemd who was so in love with him  I could never understand why

@sunshine 919   Heather, who is still on the show.  She says she is over Buddy, but she gets mad about anyone messing around with him, must still care.

Thank you, I forgot her name.  She was really bratty at the barbque.  So was the other friend with the cute daughter.  None of them were friendly to her partner.  I am hoping this was scripted.  Why  is Heather so into him.  She looks nice, dresses well Buddy looks like he wears the same thing.  He did not seem sober to me.

Respected Contributor

IMHO there is something really wrong with her. On top of that, I cannot figure out what it is, I gave up watching her long ago.

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

I read online that Whitney must chose between who will live with her. It's between Buddy and Tal. Is that his name?

@colliemom4   How is she having either of them live with her, if she is engaged, sooner or later, they will both have to live elsewhere than with Whitney.  

I am on Tal's side re the noise at night, I would blow up if someone living with me was as inconsiderate as Buddy.  In fact, I had to train DH not to be noisy in the mornings, even how to turn the doorknobs for the least amount of noise, lol.  I once counted how many times in a morning he opened doors in the bedroom, around fourteen times,  When I told him that, it was an eye opener.

He used to open and close, loudly, cabinets in the bedroom, so made him get his clothes for the next day out the night before, also shoes, and now there is a slider, imagine the noise of that.

@mousiegirl  I have no idea what Whitney is thinking with this living situation she has arranged. Tal and Buddy are like night and day. Surely she knew that when she left them there. Once I'm asleep very little wakes me, but I don't think anyone is happy about their sleep being disturbed. Especially when it's by DH. LOL!

At least your husband now knows and the situation has been taken care of. I have a feeling Buddy doesn't care much about anyone but himself, and if they continued living together this sort of issue would never be resolved. I also tend to believe he drank Tal's milk lol. He's careless and a mess. I think they'd all be a lot happier living elsewhere. As I've said, I hope Buddy leaves the series. He adds nothing to it.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@colliemom4   How is she having either of them live with her, if she is engaged, sooner or later, they will both have to live elsewhere than with Whitney.  

I am on Tal's side re the noise at night, I would blow up if someone living with me was as inconsiderate as Buddy.  In fact, I had to train DH not to be noisy in the mornings, even how to turn the doorknobs for the least amount of noise, lol.  I once counted how many times in a morning he opened doors in the bedroom, around fourteen times,  When I told him that, it was an eye opener.

He used to open and close, loudly, cabinets in the bedroom, so made him get his clothes for the next day out the night before, also shoes, and now there is a slider, imagine the noise of that.

@mousiegirl  I have no idea what Whitney is thinking with this living situation she has arranged. Tal and Buddy are like night and day. Surely she knew that when she left them there. Once I'm asleep very little wakes me, but I don't think anyone is happy about their sleep being disturbed. Especially when it's by DH. LOL!

At least your husband now knows and the situation has been taken care of. I have a feeling Buddy doesn't care much about anyone but himself, and if they continued living together this sort of issue would never be resolved. I also tend to believe he drank Tal's milk lol. He's careless and a mess. I think they'd all be a lot happier living elsewhere. As I've said, I hope Buddy leaves the series. He adds nothing to it.

@colliemom4   I said to the tv when Buddy said he didn't drink Tal's milk, BS, lol.  As for DH, it's better, but still a work in progress after all of these years.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@colliemom4   I said to the tv when Buddy said he didn't drink Tal's milk, BS, lol.  As for DH, it's better, but still a work in progress after all of these years.

@mousiegirl  Why is it so difficult for them to learn these things? LOL

Esteemed Contributor

Just got around to watching Tuesday nights show. Pretty dull. Buddy, Buddy, Buddy what is it about you that women find attractive? Too little of Glen and Babs. I did feel for her with Henchi. We had to put down our Schnoodle in October so I am still really sad about that. He had a wonderful, happy, long life but still it hurts. I do want to see the Paris trip tho.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor

@Nancy Drew wrote:

Just got around to watching Tuesday nights show. Pretty dull. Buddy, Buddy, Buddy what is it about you that women find attractive? Too little of Glen and Babs. I did feel for her with Henchi. We had to put down our Schnoodle in October so I am still really sad about that. He had a wonderful, happy, long life but still it hurts. I do want to see the Paris trip tho.

Do you think Buddy will go