Honored Contributor

New season My Big Fat Fabulous Life

Anyone Watching tonight?  I saw a clip and the first one I see is Buddy, hope it will not be about him.

Honored Contributor

Re: New season My Big Fat Fabulous Life

I knew it was coming soon.  I may watch.  If it's a Buddy season though, count me out.  Whitney needs to get over him, he drags her down.

Honored Contributor

I agree with you @GCR18  I can't stand Buddy.

He's the biggest looser.  I have never seen someone who thinks he's so great when he's absolutely not.

What in the world would anyone see in him?  Why is he still on this show?

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

I agree with you @GCR18  I can't stand Buddy.

He's the biggest looser.  I have never seen someone who thinks he's so great when he's absolutely not.

What in the world would anyone see in him?  Why is he still on this show?

You asked all my questionsSmiley HappyWho is the friemd who was so in love with him  I could never understand why

Honored Contributor

I read online that Whitney must chose between who will live with her. It's between Buddy and Tal. Is that his name?

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

I read online that Whitney must chose between who will live with her. It's between Buddy and Tal. Is that his name?

Buddy never pays rent  Tal does ,  Not sure how his name is spelled,  

Honored Contributor

You guys know that this is all scripted reality TV don’t you?  It is all not reality at all. They are  making  a paycheck and say and do what they are told.  Fat ugly Buddy is only thrown in there like a wrench in the spoke of the spinning wheel ....otherwise why would you watch at all.  

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

You guys know that this is all scripted reality TV don’t you?  It is all not reality at all. They are  making  a paycheck and say and do what they are told.  Fat ugly Buddy is only thrown in there like a wrench in the spoke of the spinning wheel ....otherwise why would you watch at all.  

I watch tv for entertainment.  Don't care if it's real or fake.  Still don't care for Buddy.  😁

Honored Contributor

Whitney's friends and family are too involved in her personal life but she enourages it.

Respected Contributor

I was really surprised to see that this is still on. I'd watch it occasionally when we had cable and, yes, her parents seemed too involved in her personal life.

Some things never change.

What worries you masters you.