Honored Contributor

Re: New season My Big Fat Fabulous Life

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@Nancy Drew wrote:

Just got around to watching Tuesday nights show. Pretty dull. Buddy, Buddy, Buddy what is it about you that women find attractive? Too little of Glen and Babs. I did feel for her with Henchi. We had to put down our Schnoodle in October so I am still really sad about that. He had a wonderful, happy, long life but still it hurts. I do want to see the Paris trip tho.

Do you think Buddy will go

I read that Chase wants him gone.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't know if Buddy goes to Paris. Kind of a bull in a china shop. Whitney can be charming and I can see her soaking up the culture but with Buddy I just see him soaking up the au jus dip and that's about it.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor

I am watching Whitney lift weights tonight.  I am amazed what she can do with all the weight she carries.  I get nervous watching her sometimes.  Do any of you think sometimes she is doing too much.  

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

I am watching Whitney lift weights tonight.  I am amazed what she can do with all the weight she carries.  I get nervous watching her sometimes.  Do any of you think sometimes she is doing too much.  

@sunshine 919  I had the tv on but wasn't watching it much. Yes I do feel like she's overdoing it. I doubt a doctor would approve of this.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@sunshine 919  I had the tv on but wasn't watching it much. Yes I do feel like she's overdoing it. I doubt a doctor would approve of this.

I agree with you, she never talks about asking a doctor anything.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

I agree with you, she never talks about asking a doctor anything.

@sunshine 919  I read she gets hate mail from doctors all the time. This was several years ago.

Honored Contributor

I wonder what she eats to stay so fat?  Must be a closet eater....thousands of calories to maintain her obesity.

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

I wonder what she eats to stay so fat?  Must be a closet eater....thousands of calories to maintain her obesity.

@SeaMaiden  I've seen you tube videos of her saying she doesn't eat enough. I'm not buying it.

Respected Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

I've always wondered the same thing. Last night she was eating a tomato sandwich with Dad (LOVE him and Mom!) but you don't stay that heavy by eating tomato sandwiches. I think some binge drive through eating is involved.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@SeaMaiden  I've seen you tube videos of her saying she doesn't eat enough. I'm not buying it.

@colliemom4   @SeaMaiden   I remember this from an episode, and what she meant, I believe, that she doesn't eat, maybe all day, then, of course, binges at night, and the trainer is trying to get her to eat throughout the day, smaller portions, so she doesn't binge from being so hungry.  Once the fat genes exist, it is a lifetime battle against the bulge.

If she ate properly, with all of the heavy duty exercise, she could drop one hundred pounds, and that wouldn't end the show, as she would still be obese, but not as bad.