Contributor

I'm sure you have talked about "80 for Brady" and "A man named Otto".  Loved those movies.  Wish there were more like them!

Honored Contributor

If there were more movies like A Man Called Otto, I would never go.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor
@Mz iMac

Children (and women) are abducted around the world. In terms of numbers, there are many more children from Mexico/Central/South America abducted than the US. The adult customers are often American. Children are children no matter where they are born. 💕
Honored Contributor

Re: New movies - 2023

[ Edited ]

I liked the Otto movie very much.  I haven't seen the Brady movie.  Silly hijinks from octogenarians just isn't a draw for me.  I'm looking forward to taking my grands to see the Little Mermaid.  

Valued Contributor
@teganslaw

I'm a New Englander and not interested in the movie "80 for Brady" or Tom Brady.

Now, if Big Papi were in a movie then YES, ABSOLUTELY! 🥰 ❤️
Esteemed Contributor

@chrystaltree 

@chrystaltree wrote:

I liked the Otto movie very much.  I haven't seen the Brady movie.  Silly hijinks from octogenarians just isn't a draw for me.  I'm looking forward to taking my grands to see the Little Mermaid.  

I am one of those, but not into that movie.  Although, I do like most of the actresses.

Honored Contributor

I was a little disappointed in John Wick 4 it was one big long fight scene.

Didn't care for the ending either.

John should had kicked Ian McShane character to the curb after he betrayed him in Wick 3.

Yeah, I saw where Mission Impossible would have another follow up. Think it hits theatres in July. I wait till it comes out on DVD and will buy it. Be too roaring  loud in the theatre.

QVC Customer Care