Honored Contributor

New episode of Southern Charm not on ON DEMAND YET?

[ Edited ]

I missed last week when the new first episode was on.  I thought it would be on ON DEMAND.  But, when I go to check they only have Season 5 as the latest season.... wonder why  the new season new show is not listed yet? 

Honored Contributor

Re: New episode of Southern Charm not on ON DEMAND YET?

@SeaMaiden  My ON DEMAND does that with certain shows too. It's so annoying!

Respected Contributor

I got sucked in last season....NOW it's one of my favorites on Bravo. 

The drama is insane.

Patricia Atshul is so snarky and definitely a self appointed grand dame. I love her scenes.

Shep - the Peter Pan of the group....followed by uber sensitive pillow-sewing Craig - those two KILL me.

They're so cute and equally clueless.

Craig insists Naomi still loves him! whatta dork!!!

Cameron is gorgeous and funny/sarcastic.....I love her &  gorgeous lil cherub faced daughter too. Cam's observations are spot on.

Austen just sort of bugs me....as does Danni....

Kudos to Kathryn Dennis - the queen of turn around. I'm psyched to see her rise from the ashes known as Terrible-T-Rav!!!!

This season should be a ride worth buckling up for!

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

What system do you have? It is available now on Comcast Xfinity

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden 

I have Xfinity on Demand and if you just click 'TV Shows', it shows 'Southern Charm', the new season shows there.

But if you click 'TV Shows', then 'By Network', then 'Bravo', it doesn't show the new season.

HTH!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

i have a voice remote.

when i say "southern charm" it takes me to the new episodes and shows me the future episodes. yes, episode one is up on on demand on xfinity.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@SeaMaiden 

I have Xfinity on Demand and if you just click 'TV Shows', it shows 'Southern Charm', the new season shows there.

But if you click 'TV Shows', then 'By Network', then 'Bravo', it doesn't show the new season.

HTH!

@KingstonsMom   Let me try that!   Yes yes yes! I am watching it now🙂👍👍👍👍

Respected Contributor

Sometimes it takes awhile to get on demand but maybe you see the Bravo guide, they usually repeat the show threw out the week. I have done that sometimes. 

Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@SeaMaiden 

HTH!

maybe it depends on the area you are in @KingstonsMom .

i can locate it that way and the new season is showing. even the "sneak peek" and the "how they got here 2019" is up on on demand also.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Patricia is just so out of touch with reality....with her butler... martini's and asking where the silver platter is..... she would never survive any kind of disaster.😄