Honored Contributor

Don't forget - two new shows starting up tonight.

A new re-do of Perry Mason on hbo with brand new stars.

A new season of that screamingly handsome Kevin Costner in Yellowstone.  This man like a handful of others gents aging oh so nicely.

Respected Contributor

Sadly i think it sounds like Perry Mason is Perry Mason in name only. They could have slapped any name on it. 

it will be a PBS night for me.

Esteemed Contributor

@Etoile308 wrote:

Sadly i think it sounds like Perry Mason is Perry Mason in name only. They could have slapped any name on it. 

it will be a PBS night for me.

I felt it was the same way with Magnum PI......in name only

Honored Contributor

I'm watching the Yellowstone marathon now.

I'm looking forward to the new episode tonight.

And I'm also addicted to one of the worse shows on TV - Worse Cooks in America.

There no explaining taste in TV.   A new batch of cooks start tonight.  I'm a little disappointed in the cohost, Iron Chef Alex G.    She's not one of my favorites.

No one can match Tyler Florence.   

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

Don't forget - two new shows starting up tonight.

A new re-do of Perry Mason on hbo with brand new stars.

A new season of that screamingly handsome Kevin Costner in Yellowstone.  This man like a handful of others gents aging oh so nicely.

Honored Contributor

@software   I binged much of the day Sunday so I was caught up.  I do like this show though it's pretty darn violent at times. So I watched the new show, enjoyed it, glad it's back on through the summer. Assuming you did too.

I also watched Perry Mason on spectrum prime yesterday morning. I like it, I think this too will be to keep up with. I love the 1930's too, LOVE the automobils.