Respected Contributor

@Oznell  @Pearlee   & other posters. At the ProBoards site, under mellyg.proboards, there is a "q forum friends". There is also a TV and Movies section just waiting for your new thread topics! You'll want to register under mellyg.proboards to find this fantastic alternative. I'm sure we'll enjoy chatting and sharing there!

Honored Contributor

@Desert Lily wrote:

@Oznell  @Pearlee   & other posters. At the ProBoards site, under mellyg.proboards, there is a "q forum friends". There is also a TV and Movies section just waiting for your new thread topics! You'll want to register under mellyg.proboards to find this fantastic alternative. I'm sure we'll enjoy chatting and sharing there!

@Desert Lily   Thank you, 🙂 but for right now I'm more comfortable with TCM. 

Respected Contributor

Re: New TV & Movies Threads

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee  Hi. I registered at TCM and read posts last night. Many are very interesting, and I'll keep visiting TCM. But, the new alternative at mellyg.proboards is wonderful too. It allows for adding pictures, etc. and many of the q posters are already exploring and posting at mellyg.proboards. @Mellyg  is putting in a lot of effort in building new forums, and she's doing a great job.

Valued Contributor

I like the MellG proboard. Already seeing posts under TV and Movies.

Honored Contributor

You are so kind to pass on the info, @Desert Lily --  really appreciate it.  I'm guessing that at some point I'll register at Proboards too, since it will have all the decorating stuff we love!   Thrilled you are at TCM too, and hope to 'see' you there in the meantime.

Respected Contributor

@Oznell@SharkE  (1shark at proboards) started a topic titled Hope Oznell at proboards under TV and Movies there. You'll be deeply missed if you don't join & post at proboards. Your input on many topics is invaluable. Hope to read your posts at TCM and proboards.

Honored Contributor

Wow, thanks @Desert Lily and @sharke ,  for your vote of confidence.  So nice of you!   I do feel I'll most likely register at Proboards a little later-- it would be such a shame to lose contact with great people.   Meantime, don't be a stranger at TCM!

Honored Contributor

Re: New TV & Movies Threads

[ Edited ]

@Oznell  I think I'm in about the same place as you right now on new board options and as you know  I am registered at TCM which does look like an interesting site with many things that interest me.

I am still thinking  about proboard so wanted to ask if I did go to proboard would you rather continue TF thread there because it is more like the QVC board and has a lot of QVCers there? 

What about you @Tique ?  I know what you expressed about joining up on another board now but I really would love to pursue TF series til the end with as many of our group as possible.   If oznell would prefer to continue her threads on proboard I'd go there but if she's still sticking with TCM to pursue it I'm all set there already.

ETA I did just sign up for Proboards Q Friend Forum . Will see how it goes...

Trusted Contributor

Has anyone figured out if the Proboard has spoiler tags? I couldn't find one.

Honored Contributor

It does have a spoiler tag, but it's coding.

You have to type [ spoiler ] then your text and then [ /spoiler ] to hide it.

(Without the spaces)

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN