Super Contributor

Re: New TNT series THE LIBRARIAN starring Noah Wyle (ER) & Christian Kane (LEVERAGE)

On 4/11/2014 lmt said:

I watched the first two Librarian movies. The first one was really good, the second one not so much. I only watched a little of the third one, I though it went off the rails and couldn't get into it.

I like Noah Wylie and Christian Kane but I'm not sure if I have enough interest to watch. I guess it depends on what day and time it airs.

that is exactly how it was with me,too and the movies. i may tune in at least once to get a feel for it but like you said - it depends on the day/time it will be airing.

Trusted Contributor

Re: New TNT series THE LIBRARIAN starring Noah Wyle (ER) & Christian Kane (LEVERAGE)

On 4/12/2014 Dawg lover said: KathyLFan, I apologize for going off-topic, but we are planning to visit Portland either this summer or next, for a short visit. Where should we stay to see all the sights? Anything you would particularly recommend? Thanks so much for your help. We know no one in Portland, so we have to rely on guidebooks or the Internet.

You should stay downtown & you won't need to rent a car for the whole trip as many sights are on the Tri-Met bus/MAX routes originating from there. But rent a car for the Columbia Gorge or beach trips.

http://www.expedia.com/Hotel-Search?kend=1&semcid=33316-1&k_user_id=3c1c16a4-e10a-d7a8-1b0f-000032db...

Here's a link to downtown Portland hotels - my, the prices have gone up! I used to recommend the Mallory hotel, but it is now the Hotel DeLuxe & more expensive. I like their ambiance though, they have old Hollywood photos up everywhere! The University Place Hotel used to be a Red Lion & is near downtown & Portland State University & is only $89 via Expedia right now. If you are driving, the EconoLodge Motel is less than that - also near PSU & close to downtown. You can read the various reviews. Google a downtown Portland, OR map to view locations.

Hotels labeled convention center area are NOT downtown, but just across the Willamette River. Downtown addresses are SW Portland addresses, Naito Pkwy & 1st Ave are near the river & downtown stretches up to about SW 5th Ave. Street names are called Street & # run perpendicular to them & are Avenues, to figure out locations.

If you have more ?, start a separate post. I wish there was a way to give only you my e-mail.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks so much for your help, KathyLFan. Sorry to hijack your thread! Now, back to THE LIBRARIAN, everybody! I always meant to see these movies, so I will check out the tv show.