Honored Contributor

I am watching and so far it is funny.  I love the nails they do in the shop. I do not like long nails for myself, I like mine short and neat but I do appreciate long nails on other people.  The lady on this show is a true artist.

Esteemed Contributor

I didn't realize it had started.  I've seen the previews and it didn't really interest me but if I happen to be flipping channels and find it, I will probably check it out.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Esteemed Contributor

I watched part of it ... it’s a horrible show!!! .... who thinks these shows up?? 👎👎

Super Contributor

The people on this show are almost like parodies of themselves.  It's like Housewives of New Jersey on steroids.  I would go insane if I had to be around them for any small amount of time.

Esteemed Contributor

Everytime the commercial came on for this show, I couldn't change the channel fast enough.  It made me sick to see that woman blow drying that poor little poodle that was trying to get away.

It also makes me sick to see the poor dogs that have their fur dyed different colors.  Just another form of cruelty.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

I watched at TLC show I believe it was last year, about sisters that did hair extensions. I thought it was good but it never came back on the air. It was interesting because they totally transformed the look of the person they were doing extensions for and it didn't look fake at all like some of the celebs or so called celebs you see that you can tell have fake hair. I can't recall the name of it. I know some here said they didn't like it lol.

Regular Contributor

Re: New TLC show Unpolished

[ Edited ]

The nail art is awesome!  I dunno, I really like the show.  But, then again, I also come from a loud Italian family so I can relate.  LOL.

Honored Contributor

@tammysu wrote:

The nail art is awesome!  I dunno, I really like the show.  But, then again, I also come from a loud Italian family so I can relate.  LOL.

LOL, I do enjoy this family.  I would love to just visit that shop.  They are good at what they do.  I love the house they live in too.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I, personally don’t like long nails, but I’m a firm believer people should wear and do what THEY like.

I once asked a friend of mine, “How do you wipe?”

She started laughing and said, “Very carefully”.

It’s not a show I’d watch, but so what, a lot of the shows I watch some would hate.

It’s probably hard to not feel blighted when someone posts negativity on something the OP said she really liked and recommended it.

We are all entitled to our opinions, but it’s not always what we say, it’s HOW we say it.

I’m still working on that. My self-improvement(s) include saying the above sentence, if for no other reason than to remind myself to please be kind.🙄