Honored Contributor

New Shows - Old Shows - When Will They Be Back?

From this weeks People Magazine:

These were the 'cliff- hangers'

The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel - December 6

Chicago Fire - September 25

Grey's Anatomy - September 26

And from the title "Like that?  "Watch this!

Treadstone -  October 15 - If you liked "The Bourne Identity" Jason Bourne wasn't the only sleeper agent out there.  The action series introduces other superspies (including Jeremy Irvine) as they awaken and resume their covert missions.  It's on the USA channel.  @Tique  I think this is one the two of us might like since we like "Power".  Kinda the same...kinda different"Smiley Happy

Looking For Alaska - Hulu - October 18 - Fans of author John Green's film adaptations can stream this eight-episode series about teen Miles Halter's love for mysterious Alaska Young.  Similar to "The Fault in Our Stars - I sat through this in the movie theater with my teenage granddaughters.  The movie was so-so, the company I was keeping while watching was amazing!

Prodigal Son - Sept 23 - Fox - Chianti anyone?  Martin Whitly is an incarcerated serial killer who wants to help his invesigator son solve murders so they can have a little bonding time....Hummm?? Not for the kiddies I assume?

Mixed-Ish - Sept 24 - Rhia pew

Honored Contributor

Re: New Shows - Old Shows - When Will They Be Back?

Thanks, I’m looking forward to Mrs. Maisel.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1 You are welcome.  I get all of the magazines, well a lot of them anyway.  STILL I can't keep track of when what is coming back on.

We all like different shows, so when I see something, I try to post it as it directly comes from the article.....(if I leave it to myself ..... well...I'm famous for mixing stuff up!  Ha!

There were other items but I got bored.  Most of them aren't coming out until September 25 or later, so there's still plenty of time.

Have a good Sunday.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

@QVCkitty1 You are welcome.  I get all of the magazines, well a lot of them anyway.  STILL I can't keep track of when what is coming back on.

We all like different shows, so when I see something, I try to post it as it directly comes from the article.....(if I leave it to myself ..... well...I'm famous for mixing stuff up!  Ha!

There were other items but I got bored.  Most of them aren't coming out until September 25 or later, so there's still plenty of time.

Have a good Sunday.Smiley Happy

I completely understand, I get Entertainment Weekly, but there are so many shows that I don’t watch, that I go to the books and music and ignore the rest. You have a great day too ! 🌺

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

Most of the regular network shows will be end of Sept, Emmys are on Sept 22, so probably beginning that week.

Honored Contributor

Evil - premiere on September 26-CBS

Skeptical female psychologist Kristen Bouchard joins David Acosta, who is training to be a Catholic priest, and a blue collar contractor as they investigate the church's backlog of unexplained mysteries, including supposed miracles, demonic possessions and other extraordinary occurrences.

Their job is to assess if there's a logical explanation or if something truly supernatural is at work, examining the origins of evil along the dividing line between science and religion.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif