Honored Contributor

Re: New Shows Conviction and Notorious

Honored Contributor

Just a reminder that the season finale of Notorious is on tonight at 10:00 on ABC. I have a feeling this may actually be a series finale as this episode is airing without any fanfare at all. 

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

Just a reminder that the season finale of Notorious is on tonight at 10:00 on ABC. I have a feeling this may actually be a series finale as this episode is airing without any fanfare at all. 

@Jordan2

Unfortunately, I think you're right.   Bummer.   I like the lead actors and think new shows need more of a chance.  

Honored Contributor

I watched the season finale and feel if this is the end, then we kind of got closure. They did leave it up in the air about the young woman who was released from jail (her mother confessed to the crime). If it doesn't come back I won't be upset.

Esteemed Contributor

I liked Notorious and I'm sorry to see it go.  I would watch it for sure over HTGAWM (which I stopped watching this season), and if Scandal focuses on the election, I won't watch it either because I've had enough real-life election drama to last me a lifetime!

Honored Contributor

What I want to know is when is The Catch coming back?   It's not cancelled, but not being mentioned anywhere.