Esteemed Contributor

Can't watch a show like that, much too disturbing.  These violent shows are making people numb to the horrors of life.

Respected Contributor

Well I liked it myself.   Limitless bored me after the 4th episode so I needed something new after the Voice.   

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Honored Contributor

Chynna, I have never disputed that young people can and do and do amazing things.

I'm simply saying, I'm not interested in seeing a teenager being Wonder Girl.  I'm only awake a certain number of hours.  That means my TV viewing is limited to a certain number of hours.  That means I have to chose what I am going to watch.

I used to love Wonder Woman.  I'd probably watch that before I'd watch Supergirl, just for the sake of nostalgia.

Incidentally I have a grandson who's 9 and takes high school math.  He's unbelievably smart (cheeky, but smart).  I've taught him an important lesson in life.  He has my husbands first and last name.  I told him along with that goes integrity and a willingness to help others.  If he does all of that one day someone will be mentioning him as someone who accomplished something at a young age.  Also, if my daughter survives his 2 teen sisters, his toddler brother and let us not forget the cheeky 9 year old.  

I would be dishonest if I didn't mention that I used to really like Callista Flockheart.....not sure now.

Honored Contributor

I don't mind killer couples or violent shows and started watching this one. It's a loser, poor writing, bad acting, unlikable characters. It deserves to be cancelled.

Honored Contributor

@occasionalrain wrote:

I don't mind killer couples or violent shows and started watching this one. It's a loser, poor writing, bad acting, unlikable characters. It deserves to be cancelled.

The acting did leave a bit to be desired.

Honored Contributor

I just read on E, it got terrible ratings last night.

Trusted Contributor

I did not watch Wicked City as it did not appeal to me at all and didn't even like watching the promos they were constantly showing for it.

I do plan to watch Supergirl when it is repeated on CBS Saturday night.  I like the lead actress from when she played on Glee, and it has gotten rave reviews.

Honored Contributor

I read this is an anthology series so it should have an end (if it's not cancelled first)! I liked it but don't go by me because I never know when to cut my losses on a show!

Honored Contributor

I just saw my bla bla post.  It had nothing to do with Wicked City.  I totally apologize.  You guys put up with so much of my 'mouth'.

I don't know how I end up putting that on that post.....sorry.

I was going to say just from the adds I've thought Wicked City reminds me of something that should have been a graphic novel.

Honored Contributor

@Shogirl wrote:

I DVR'd this show but haven't watched it yet.  It strikes me as the type of show that probably won't last.  I was intrigued by the storyline and also because the main actress is from one of my favorite shows gone by, Parenthood. 

I can't imagine why Erika Cristensen took this role.  I watched the pilot episode ON DEMAND last night, and it is such a departure from her wonderful character on Parenthood.  In fact, I only watched it because she was in it and was so very disappointed.  I can't imagine watching it again.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986