Frequent Contributor

Re: New Show Whiskey Cavalier

I watched the show and liked it.  Especially Scott Foley.  It was lighthearted.  Sometimes I I need that type of show.

Contributor

I like Scott Foley, so I might try it, but the previews are turning me off. Call me silly, but I don't want to see yet another female character who thinks she is all that, use or dump his character such as Felicity did in that show and Olivia Pope did in Scandal. I know, I know. It is just fiction! 

Regular Contributor

I intended to watch it but forgot.  I'll set it to record next week in case I forget, again!

Honored Contributor

@NYC Susan wrote:

@grandma r wrote:

Same old premise!!!!!  Moonlighting rebuted. Sick of seeing the promos!

I agree!  They have been super-heavily promoting this, to the point that it's totally turned me off.  Usually that kind of heavy promotion is not a good sign.

They did that with The Rookie too, it was overly promoted, and I was so sick of seeing the promos that I thought I will never watch this and I didn't.....

Honored Contributor

I watched the full hour show and it kept my interest because it was new. I could go either way......if I have time I will watch it; if I don't have time, I won't be sorry like I would be if I missed one of the episodes of Victoria or Crown, etc.

I can't get Scott Foley's portrayal on Scandal out of my mind. He was downright mean and without conscience when he killed people so easily. So that kept taking space in my mind. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

After seeing the non stop promos, it looks to me like it's a new version of Moonlighting or Castle.

Trusted Contributor

I guess I'm in the minority, but I loved it!  Sure, it's a cliche storyline, but I miss Castle and those types of stories.  I also like Laura Cohen from watching The Walking Dead.  Anyone else recogize the other Walking Dead character?  It was great to see him, too! 

Trusted Contributor

I DVR'd it mainly because Scott Foley is in it but I really enjoyed the show and will continue to watch it.

Respected Contributor

I watched the sneak peak episode and enjoyed it. I like the two main characters, especially Scott Foley. I watch a lot of serious crime/FBI type dramas but also like crime capers because they're a little comedic and lighthearted. I will definitely watch again.

Respected Contributor

We just watched it a little while ago (DVRd it) and really enjoyed it.  It was lighthearted and fun.  Kind of like Castle and Moonlighting.  Will definitely be watching this one.  After watching The Blacklist, I need to watch something much lighter to balance it out.