Respected Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Remember Gwendolina as Alicia's meddling mother in law on Good Wife??

Thank You!  She looked so familiar, but wasn't sure from where!

Esteemed Contributor

So folks, what is going to happen in the finale?  Is anyone still watching?  I have been hanging in there every week.  There are so many story lines going on that each of them only gets a short time in every episode.  I think that Kate will keep the baby and end up with the new "artist" boyfriend.  Her mom will eventually end up with her dad, but only after her mom has a relationship with the owner of the building she defaced. LOL  Can you tell that I am not into this show enough to remember the character names??  The older couple is cute, but would someone please trim that guys eyebrows????  GROSS!!!

His grandson is SO cute. 

The couple that ran off to Canada....I hope the husband doesn't become abusive. 

I haven't heard if this show has been cancelled or not.  Anyone?

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

@tends2dogs wrote:

So folks, what is going to happen in the finale?  Is anyone still watching?  I have been hanging in there every week.  There are so many story lines going on that each of them only gets a short time in every episode.  I think that Kate will keep the baby and end up with the new "artist" boyfriend.  Her mom will eventually end up with her dad, but only after her mom has a relationship with the owner of the building she defaced. LOL  Can you tell that I am not into this show enough to remember the character names??  The older couple is cute, but would someone please trim that guys eyebrows????  GROSS!!!

His grandson is SO cute. 

The couple that ran off to Canada....I hope the husband doesn't become abusive. 

I haven't heard if this show has been cancelled or not.  Anyone?

@tends2dogs I love this show so of course it probably will be cancelled! So much bad news at the end of the show, people leaving, the baby seems to be in trouble, Patricia needing surgery. I just know they're going to leave us hanging.

Honored Contributor

@lulu1 wrote:

There is something about Warren Christie (Nick Porter) that reminds me of Matthew Fox when he was on Lost.  Apparently Nick knew about Katie back in 2010.

Who was Ava talking to on the (pay) phone before she went before the judge?  Me thinks she isn't as innocent as we are supposed to believe.

@lulu1   I thought the same thing!  He looks a lot like the Matthew Fox from Lost!

Esteemed Contributor

I really enjoy this show.  At this point it hasn't been renewed, but also not canceled.  I hope it stays but I doubt it.

Honored Contributor

@lovesallanimals wrote:

I am loving this show and envy the way all the people in the building take care of each other.  I wish that were true in real life.  There is so much strife and angst and the characters are so diverse and wonderful to follow, however, I am loving Gus's grandfather and Gwendolina!  What a terrific couple and what a marvelous love story it is turning out to be.  Loved the scene in the subway, just so warm and moving.

@lovesallanimals I only caught one episode (the Christmas one) and thought how nice it is that everyone is close to their neighbors in the apartment building.  It made me wonder if there are any buildings like that in NYC or any large city....it would be nice but most don't even know who their neighbors are. 

Maybe in some co-op type of buildings where the residents run things?

Honored Contributor

I bet Warren Christie has an accent in real life, he is from Ireland. He was wonderful in the TV movie, Color of Rain as a widower with young kids finding love again. He has an impressive acting resume. 

How did Sarah find him and get him to move into the apt in her bldg, I forgot. 

Esteemed Contributor

I think he always looks like he needs a shower.  So does Katie's mom.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

I bet Warren Christie has an accent in real life, he is from Ireland. He was wonderful in the TV movie, Color of Rain as a widower with young kids finding love again. He has an impressive acting resume. 

How did Sarah find him and get him to move into the apt in her bldg, I forgot. 

I think Sarah is a nurse who works with veterans ( may be a veterans rehab or nursing home). I think she and Nick reconnected there.

Honored Contributor

I watch it but can't think why since I find it mostly cringe worthy. I don't want to see that grandfather and his girlfriend. It's meant to be cute or charming, I supose, but it doesn't charm me. 

That teenaged Kate is so ungrateful, disrespectful, and demanding, her new boyfriend so unattractive. She does look like the actor meant to be her mother, so much so that I wonder if they are related.

Her long suffering mother can't seem to decide what or whom she wants.

The entire show is the opposite of engaging. I don't care what happens to any of them except the dog.