Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

I kept telling the TV that all they had to do was find a few people who saw the Dr near her room that night.

Remember, her lover was her alibi for that night.  You have to hand it to her ...... she's a sneaky person, isn't she?

@Annabellethecat66, she is really some piece of work, I think she has schemed her whole career. I’ll bet she doesn’t even like Dr. Bell, she’s just using him and would throw him under the bus in a second. As for Dr. Bell he wields too much power now, the hospital’s reputation is going to take a major hit with him at the helm. 

Honored Contributor

@LTT1 Yes, scary!  I think the general public (definitely myself included) would be floored to find out many of the things (negative) that we have no idea that occurs.  Not just medical but in other areas of life.

I've recently found out several things that I had no idea that are actually an occurance that's happened many times and never been in the news!  Crazy!

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 Yes, of course she doesn't like him...she's using him like she's used everyone, probably her entire life.

Scary, but I guess there probably really are people like that.  I know I sound like a man hater, but I'm not.  I just think many times males who like beautiful/sexy women make it easy for them to be 'handled' to get what they want.

Esteemed Contributor

@Annabellethecat66, I can’t wait till they get her. 

Honored Contributor

@qvcfreak wrote:

@Annabellethecat66, I can’t wait till they get her. 

======

Just one camera with a time stamp showing her at the hospital should do it.

Honored Contributor

Re: New Show The Resident

[ Edited ]

Lane doesn't like Dr. Bell. In fact she seems to be one of those people who only loves herself. She used Bell for an alibi the night she killed Lily. After he messed up the surgery last week with the Korean man who gave him the expensive watch, Lane planted the idea of Bell taking over as the CEO. Hopefully it means he won't be botching any more surgeries. I don't believe the ousted CEO Claire is just going to go away without at least trying to repeal the Board's decision.

I've been checking to see if this show has been renewed. So far it hasn't been but it hasn't been cancelled. According to TV News Finale, the ratings haven't been that good overall. A little surprised by the reactions on this thread.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

I watch it because it just shows up after Lucifer. The premise is good but no one is care-able. I don't know if it's the director but I can't even remember their names. I keep thinking of The Good Wife when I see the doctor who used to play Cary on that show; same delivery, same intonation. It's Cary playing doctor, or is it a show about an impostor; is it about Cary disbarred who, now after completing med school, is starting over. Then, there's the nurse, I think called Nick, who never smiles, never laughs, has a flat demeanor and we are expected to believe that Dr Cary is in love with her. Not likely, no chemistry there. 

The casting is off except for the former House doctor who is now playing a sociopath and the shaky surgeon who is now the CEO.

Honored Contributor

I think the show is exceedingly well cast.  It's so well done.  Yes, a lot is far fetched, but I think viewers are invested in all the characters.

The oncology Dr.'s phenomenal as the "bad guy", and she has played such sweet characters in the past.  It shows her depth and breadth as an actor.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

I think the show is exceedingly well cast.  It's so well done.  Yes, a lot is far fetched, but I think viewers are invested in all the characters.

The oncology Dr.'s phenomenal as the "bad guy", and she has played such sweet characters in the past.  It shows her depth and breadth as an actor.

@winamac1   I agree with you about Melina K. I haven't watched the shows she was in recently but when I was watching her shows, she always seem to be a good lady. Watching her as Lane is definitely showing me more of her "acting chops". She has been setting people up for a while. Nic should never have revealed that she's digging into Lane's past. It just gave Lane an opportunity to get Nic before Nic could get her.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

What a lot of nonsense last night. What person would accept a bag of anything from a creepy stranger and take it into their home? Only a fool would tell their adversary they are coming after them. Nic must never have heard of forewarned is forearmed. She is so unlikable and there is no chemistry between her and Dr. What's his name.

The writers apparently watched House and this new surgeon is their version, beyond bad verging on criminal.

I'm losing interest in this show.