Honored Contributor

I LOVE this show!!!!  I think Dr. Hawkins is a hottie.  I like everyone in the show!!

I hope it's on another season.  It's one of my FAVS!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

Last night's show was full of twists and turns. I knew as soon as the second Ongologist asked Dr. Hunter for all of Lily's records, she was never going to get them. Setting up Nic was Hunter's way to resolve two problems.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

@Tiquewrote:

Last night's show was full of twists and turns. I knew as soon as the second Ongologist asked Dr. Hunter for all of Lily's records, she was never going to get them. Setting up Nic was Hunter's way to resolve two problems.

@Tique, that oncologist is some piece of work! Whatever happened to first do no harm, she would rather kill her patient to cover her tracks. I'll bet she switched the bag (the drip Nic put on) to a different dosage and went out to dinner with Dr. Bell as an alibi.

Honored Contributor

The Resident returns tonight.

Honored Contributor

I'll be watching and drinking a glass of wine. I'm so happy it is back on tonight.

Respected Contributor

Loving this show!  

Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

Still watching but it feels like it's time for some of the underhanded stuff that goes on at this hospital to come to light.

I'm giving this show until the end of the season and if none of these doctors have been removed or at least disciplined, I'm out.

Valued Contributor

THIS SHOW ROCKS.......

Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@Tique wrote:

Still watching but it feels like it's time for some of the underhanded stuff that goes on at this hospital to come to light.

I'm giving this show until the end of the season and if none of these doctors have been removed or at least disciplined, I'm out.

======I bet you are out because the baddie stole the CEO job and has his girlfriend covering his back. There needs to be justice before the season ends! Right now, those who love the almighty dollar seem to be winning, and those who care about their patients are losing.

Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@Tique wrote:

It’s fiction!

anyway, I luv this show.   I’m not out.  It’s not reality! 😜it’s entertainment 

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"