Honored Contributor

I thought I saw a thread on this, but I couldn't find it, so forgive me for starting another one. Anyway I watched the first part of the two night premiere (tonight in it's regular timeslot at 9:00 on FOX). I liked it a lot, Matt Czuchry (Cary Agos from The Good Wife) is in it. He plays a character much different than conservative Cary. Bruce Greenwood plays the chief of surgery (I think that's his title) who should not be operating on anyone! Not giving anything away he makes a fatal mistake with a patient, then gets nurses and doctors to cover it up. It makes me wonder how often this happens in real life,

Trusted Contributor

So glad there is a new medical show on. I have it recorded, so will watch this weekend when I can see the first part first. Grey's Anatomy doesn't do it for me anymore. I do like The Good Dr., but am always happy to see more.

Honored Contributor

Re: New Show The Resident

[ Edited ]

I saw the previews to it. Looks interesting. Emily VanCamp ('Emily Thorne') from Revenge is in it, too.

Honored Contributor

Looking forward to the second half.  I really liked these characters.  They are all well cast.

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Honored Contributor

And Melina Kanakaredes from Providence is also in it, love her.

Respected Contributor

I will be watching. It shows the pilot will be repeated on fox at 9:01 pm on friday January 26 2018

Honored Contributor

@lovescats wrote:

I will be watching. It shows the pilot will be repeated on fox at 9:01 pm on friday January 26 2018

And if you don't want to wait that long, watch on On Demand.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

@lovescats wrote:

And if you don't want to wait that long, watch on On Demand.

If you are lucky enough, your cable provider might have Fox Network on demand.  But sadly, it's one of those my cable provider doesn't have on demand.   I would have watched more episodes of The Orville if it had.  

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Honored Contributor

I missed the 1st show so set the dvr to record it Fri night & set up the rest of the series to record. Hope it will be a good show.

Honored Contributor

How is it that no one notices that the chief of surgery's (Bruce Greenwood) hand shakes? He has no business operating, he should stick to teaching.