Honored Contributor

We've watched three episodes and it has the same feel as Under The Dome.

Valued Contributor
I watched it and loved it! Can't wait till next week's episode.
Honored Contributor

I watched all three episodes (available on demand) and really like this show. I don't read Stephen King's books, but I really liked Under The Dome and still miss Haven. 

Honored Contributor

As a Stephen King fan, I had read the book & saw the movie.  The book was scarier.  As a rule, SK books do not translate very well as movies.  Except for "Salems Lot."

A few days ago, I watched the first 3 episodes of The Mist.  They are really dragging this out I gather because it's a series.

Of note:  The people trapped in the "mall" is a substitute from the people trapped in the supermarket like in the book & movie.  Several major changes from the book to a tv series too which I will not get into to avoid spoiling anything for those who never read the book. 

This is a 10 episode series.  If they don't show what is really inside the mist by episode 5, I am getout.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

Anyone besides me still watching?

Esteemed Contributor

I'm still watching.

Valued Contributor
I'm still watching. However, I do agree it's dragging. Last week's episode I was getting a little bored until the one scene that happened and I was again into it and glued to the tv screen. I just realized too who the actor playing the priest is? I kept looking at him and his voice but couldn't place him. Then it dawned on me--that's Bulldog from the tv show Frasier. LOL!
Honored Contributor

Still watching, plus we also started watching Salvation.

Honored Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

Still watching, plus we also started watching Salvation.

@AuntG, I watched Salvation too, so far it's so-so, but I will give it another chance. I'm also watching Will which I really like!

Honored Contributor

I read in the TV Guide this show was canceled.