Honored Contributor

New Show The Mist

[ Edited ]

This new show premieres Thursday June 22 10:00 on Spike. It's based on Stephen King's 1980 novella The Mist. The series centers on a mysterious cloud engulfing a small town. I will definitely try it out as I liked Under The Dome (although the show was on for too many seasons). There are so many new shows and returning ones this summer. I remember the days when the summer was all reruns and you could enjoy it!

Regular Contributor

That was another good King story--creepy and as many of his stories are, thought-provoking.  Of course I never expected it to end the way it did.

Honored Contributor

Had better make myself a note.  I think it would make a great summer series.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for mentioning this show...I just set the dvr.

I miss Under the Dome and wish it hadn't been canceled. Didn't like the pod thing though.

Respected Contributor

Thank you for posting!  I would have never known.  Have my DVR set to record!

Trusted Contributor

I am going to watch it. I too liked the first 2 seasons of Under the Dome.

I have also liked many of Stephen King's mini series.

Storm of The Century was one of my favorites.

I like It as well.

Honored Contributor

Just a reminder this show starts tomorrow.

Valued Contributor
Yes, I'm going to tune in tonight to watch it. I saw the movie and absolutely loved it! OMG, the supermarket scenes and that ending! Probably my favorite Stephen King movie besides "It." I looked up the trailer for the show and just watched it.
Honored Contributor

I watched the premiere last night and I liked it! I liked the go-behind scenes that they  placed within the show. Love the actress who plays "Eve" and also played "Princess Aslaug" in Vikings, Alyssa Sutherland. The older woman gardener "Natalie" with the weird eye, also played many parts in the American Horror Story series on FX. She's an excellent actor.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

I watched the premiere last night and I liked it! I liked the go-behind scenes that they  placed within the show. Love the actress who plays "Eve" and also played "Princess Aslaug" in Vikings, Alyssa Sutherland. The older woman gardener "Natalie" with the weird eye, also played many parts in the American Horror Story series on FX. She's an excellent actor.

@SilleeMee, I watched too and liked it. The actress that plays Natalie was on Six Feet Under. The promo for the show said episodes 2 and 3 are available on demand. I will try to watch them over the weekend.