Honored Contributor

Did anyone watch this new show last night? It was on at 9:00 on CBS (FBI time slot). It stars Luke Mitchell (Roman on Blindspot), Anna Wood (Reckless), and Dana Delany (who has been on many shows). I thought it was just okay, I will give it a second look.

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 

Have it ready on DVR and ready to watch!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@Jordan2 

Have it ready on DVR and ready to watch!

@LTT1 let me know what you think.

Honored Contributor

I forgot all about this show.  Will catch up on On Demand.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

Re: New Show The Code

[ Edited ]

Saw the ads for it... How could I miss them... And although I like Delaney, it looked like just another typical network formulaic 'drama', all of which seem to focus on one of just a few themes. This one appeared to be another military justice number with the au courant predictable cast assortment. I decided to pass.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I made it about halfway through before my interest waned and I switched channels. 

Respected Contributor

@Jordan2   I watched it and loved it.  It's more like the old show "Jag".  It is quite different from what you think.  Dana Delaney was in "China Beach" years ago.  The Code last night was an interesting story that changed it's premise in the middle of the show.  I really enjoyed it and will be recording every week.

Regular Contributor

Having read the good reviews, I decided to watch it.  I was let down.  Not ready to give up on it yet but I sure hope Episode Two is better than last night.

Valued Contributor

Found the show rather boring. Changed the channel within 20 minutes. Reminds me of the old program JAG. Didn't care for that one either. JMO

Super Contributor

I didn't like it.  Luke Mitchell and the female lead looked like a couple of kids.

It doesn't even compare to JAG.