Honored Contributor

I may be the only one loving this show!

Honored Contributor

By God, I will single handedly keep this thread going since I'm the only one watching! I love this show, I think it's winding down, maybe two episodes left. Last night Phoebe Waller Bridge (Fleabag) was on, minus her English acent.

Honored Contributor

Sorry, Jordan!  I am still watching but just yesterday I watched last week's episode and have yet to watch this week's, so I'm running 1 behind.

In the last one I was glad to see more background and current stuff (like her finding out who that woman really is), but still lots of mystery.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

Sorry, Jordan!  I am still watching but just yesterday I watched last week's episode and have yet to watch this week's, so I'm running 1 behind.

In the last one I was glad to see more background and current stuff (like her finding out who that woman really is), but still lots of mystery.  Smiley Happy

@chickenbutt wait until you see what happened last night!

Honored Contributor

Well, THAT was interesting!  Smiley Surprised

Since nobody else is watching, I guess spoilers are ok?   I couldn't believe they were walking away and my first thought was 'uh, the money?'.   Then she said it and he went back.  I almost expected the woman to suddenly raise her head and scare the heck out of him.  Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@chickenbutt  I noticed right away Ruby put her cellphone down and didn't take it when they left. I was wondering if it was done on purpose or was it just going to be a continuity problem ( Ruby would have it on the train).

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

@chickenbutt  I noticed right away Ruby put her cellphone down and didn't take it when they left. I was wondering if it was done on purpose or was it just going to be a continuity problem ( Ruby would have it on the train).

Somehow that eluded my attention but then, when she realized she had left it somewhere, I figured it was for more story because now either she left evidence behind or they have to go back and get it, making everything even worse for them to move on.

Honored Contributor

I watched the finale Sunday night. I hope this gets a second season the two actors have great chemistry together.

Honored Contributor

I don't know how it should have ended (I have no creative ability!), but that was interestingly odd.    

It looks like there was not a season two planned, but it could still happen - maybe?  

Where could they take it?  Another 'run' I guess, with new adventures.

Super Contributor

@Jordan2 @chickenbutt  I watched  Run and really enjoyed the show. I had never heard of the lead actor but love Merritt Wever. I also enjoyed seeing Rich Somer from Mad Men. I watch for @Jordan2 recommendations because I have noticed we like similar shows. The show had a different premise and I thought the lead actors had great chemistry. If you enjoy Merritt Wever check out Godless on Netflix. It's about a western town compromised of mostly women due to a mining accident that killed most of the men. A posse of killers is on their way into town and the women have to protect their territory. Merritt Wever is a lawman and excellent in the role. I believe she won an Emmy for her portrayal. I don't care for Westerns but this had a different twist and was really good.