Honored Contributor

I noticed this new show will premiere on CBS tomorrow night at 8:30 (after football so who knows). There isn't any buzz about this show, I really didn't know it was going to be on. I'm thinking maybe it's a dog of a show that will be burned off.

Valued Contributor

I am glad you mentioned this show.  Think I will tape it.  Sounds like I might enjoy and  it doesn't hurt to watch once

Honored Contributor

I guess I was the only one who watched this! I thought it was good, however it is moving to it's new night on Saturday where shows go to die! I get the feeling CBS isn't very high on this show and I wonder why.Why bother to premiere it on Sunday, only to move it to Saturday?

Honored Contributor

So no one watched?

Respected Contributor

@Jordan2

I watched it and thought it was okay. I just don't know how they can have a ransom type story line each week. Are there that many people taken and held for money?

Thanks for letting me know it's switching to Saturday.  I know it's not a great night but there's really nothing else on.

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Honored Contributor

@Jordan2

I watched it and thought it has potential.  Not bad!   I hope the network gives it a little time to attract an audience.

Honored Contributor

In case anyone is interested (I don't think there are many) this new show airs tonight at it's new night.

Esteemed Contributor

I watched it and thought it was ok. I thought it would have more action but it was a little disappointing. I think it will not last through one season. I wish they would bring back Game of Silence. I really miss this show and they left you hanging.

Honored Contributor

I watched this show just now. I like it but I get the feeling CBS isn't too high on this show because they wouldn't have buried it on Saterday night, a dead zone!

Honored Contributor

I watched the first episode last week; it's farfetched.  A Dog for sure.