Honored Contributor

Re: New Show-Our Kind of People!

@Mz iMac wrote:

Haven't missed an episode yet.  The only reason I keep watching is because of Lance Gross!  I never realized how drop dead georgous he is until this show (I need to get my eyes examined). tumblr_inline_o2f0qtAtuh1t4ibi0_500.gif

Debbie Morgan is wasting her talent in this series as well as Joe Morgan.  I remember Debbie when she played Angie in a soap opera "back in da day."  Those dimples!

=================================

@CANDLEQUEEN  Kings of Napa (episode 2 was on 1/18) is another series about wealthy AA in wine valley.  Episode 1 was really good!!!!  I think this series will last longer than "Our Kind Of People."

The series is on OWN every Tuesday-9:00p.

@Mz iMac I think this series will probably wrap up next season, I will check out Kings of Napa! Yes, Lance Gross is definitely eye candy!!!! 

Respected Contributor

I really like this show and because I do, it will probably be cancelled.  I just researched if it will be picked up for season  2 and it doesn't look promising.  The ratings are very low and they said they cut this season short and it is very iffy if it will be renewed.  It figures, every time they have a great show on and I get hooked, they cancel it yet these ridiculous so-called reality shows with no talent people continue.  Fingers are crossed that they will give it a chance.  By the way, who is the actor who plays her husband?  I think he is drop-dead gorgeous and wish she would stay with him.  He seems like a gentle soul and a kind man no matter what he went through years ago.

Honored Contributor

@lovesallanimals wrote:

I really like this show and because I do, it will probably be cancelled.  I just researched if it will be picked up for season  2 and it doesn't look promising.  The ratings are very low and they said they cut this season short and it is very iffy if it will be renewed.  It figures, every time they have a great show on and I get hooked, they cancel it yet these ridiculous so-called reality shows with no talent people continue.  Fingers are crossed that they will give it a chance.  By the way, who is the actor who plays her husband?  I think he is drop-dead gorgeous and wish she would stay with him.  He seems like a gentle soul and a kind man no matter what he went through years ago.

@lovesallanimals His name is Mckinley Freeman. I don't belive I have seen him in anything else! I hope this doesn't get cancelled, but if the ratings are that low, it probably will. It's too bad, because the last show that Joe Morton was in also got cancelled-God Friended Me...He is such a good actor, and very underated...I guess these actors are used to that type of thing happening, especially in television.... 

Honored Contributor

Season Finale tonight!!!!!

Honored Contributor

What did you all think? Think its returning? or is ending just the way it ended last night!??? I truly hope it returns for at least one more season!

Respected Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

What did you all think? Think its returning? or is ending just the way it ended last night!??? I truly hope it returns for at least one more season!

CANDLEQUEEN - I just watched it and it was sooooooooooo good!  They wrapped up a lot of loose ends but left us with one heck of a cliff hanger.  I really hope this show comes back for season 2.  I was disappointed, however, in who's proposal she accepted.  I was rooting for the other one.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

As of 1/26/2022Screen Shot 2022-01-27 at Thu, Jan 27, 2022-1.42.49 PM.png

And for the record......

If she didn't accept Lance Gross proposal I would have Bitch Slap.gifjust for the hell of it.

Excuse me, my meds are kicking in.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

As of 1/26/2022Screen Shot 2022-01-27 at Thu, Jan 27, 2022-1.42.49 PM.png

And for the record......

If she didn't accept Lance Gross proposal I would have Bitch Slap.gifjust for the hell of it.

Excuse me, my meds are kicking in.

@Mz iMac Then I guess we won't know who shot Leah, but intended it for her father.......I love Lance Gross, but I was actually rooting for her daughter's father, because he seems so genuine and has come so far, but in reality, I guess not!!!! lol. I really hope this comes back!