Esteemed Contributor

Re: New Show Making It on NBC

I haven't watched my recording yet @SWEET, but that story you just told about Jeff breaks my heart.  I can't imagine treating another human being that way, let alone my son!  How incredibly sad.

Trusted Contributor

I brought this thread back up to see if anyone else watched the finale.  I enjoyed this show and am glad it is coming back next year.  I think they picked the right winner. Amy Poehler's great humor just made that show, and the craft projects were really interesting.  Some very talented people on that show.

Respected Contributor

I watched the whole series, not yet the finale tho.  I think Nick made the show funny.  I liked it and would prob watch again as I THINK I am a crafter, but I KNOW I am not!!!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@dawg lover wrote:

I brought this thread back up to see if anyone else watched the finale.  I enjoyed this show and am glad it is coming back next year.  I think they picked the right winner. Amy Poehler's great humor just made that show, and the craft projects were really interesting.  Some very talented people on that show.

The winner was the right choice.  Amy's humor got a little silly after a while to me and I hope she doesn't wear those stupid overalls next year.  Couldn't she change for the finale instead of wearing them w/a bowtie?

Does anyone feel that $100,000 is a lot for the prize?  I've seen many shows (cooking, baking, etc.) using a lot more skills give away less $.