Respected Contributor

The storyline is about a young, blind woman who tries to solve her friend's murder. I watched the pilot and the second episode and thought it had potential. I did not care for all of the scenes and language but the mystery of what happened to her friend captured my attention. 

Airs on Thursday night at 9 pm (EST) on the CW television network. It is Directv channel 29 in my area on.

Respected Contributor

@GAQShopr53   Thanks for listing this.  I haven't seen it and am always looking for something new to watch.  Going to make a not on my calendar now.

Trusted Contributor

Another thanks for listing this.  Will start this week with episode 3.  Does not look like there are any re-runs or On Demand available to me in Chicago.

If anyone is interested, this series airs on WPWR Network Channel 50 in Chicago area.

Esteemed Contributor

I watched this show and enjoyed it!  I think it will be an interesting story and I liked the characters!!

Esteemed Contributor

I have been watching the show since it started. I really like it. I am curious about the death of her friend. This is another series that has a different premise. It is refreshing and intriguing.

Honored Contributor

I hadn't known of it and watched the first epi on Demand. I like it, it's different, so thank you for posting about it.

Esteemed Contributor

This show is really good. Is anyone still watching? Tonight was a real eye opener. Next week is the season finale. It has been renewed for Season 2.  I am glad it is coming back.

Respected Contributor

Just watched Season 1 of "In The Dark" on Netflix. This is a program like none other I have every seen. Perry Mattfeld plays Murphy, the main character who is blind.  It is character driven with humor, drama, sadness and it is about a young blind woman with her own personal problems who becomes friends with a teen boy after he saves her life from thugs and they become close friends.  He is murdered and she is stunned, then driven to be obsessively involved in investigating his death and the reason for it.  Good news, this program has been renewed for Season 2.  I really loved In The Dark, laughed and shed tears. You will love her interaction with her guide dog Pretzel. The acting is excellent and the involvement of the main characters are intertwined to make for a great cast and a great program!

Esteemed Contributor

Sounds interesting--I am in the la are when and time please if you can--Thank you

Honored Contributor

@ScarletDove wrote:

Just watched Season 1 of "In The Dark" on Netflix. This is a program like none other I have every seen. Perry Mattfeld plays Murphy, the main character who is blind.  It is character driven with humor, drama, sadness and it is about a young blind woman with her own personal problems who becomes friends with a teen boy after he saves her life from thugs and they become close friends.  He is murdered and she is stunned, then driven to be obsessively involved in investigating his death and the reason for it.  Good news, this program has been renewed for Season 2.  I really loved In The Dark, laughed and shed tears. You will love her interaction with her guide dog Pretzel. The acting is excellent and the involvement of the main characters are intertwined to make for a great cast and a great program!

Is this the same show that aired its first season on The CW?