Honored Contributor

Did anyone watch Humans last night? It's on AMC at 9:00. I like this genre of shows. There are Synths that are like robots that humans can own that work for them. There seems to be a handful of Synths who can think and feel which is not the norm. The only actor I knew was Willam Hurt. I will be watching again, will you?

Esteemed Contributor

I did watch and found it a little slow and boring. I'll give it another week or two before I make a final decision.

Frequent Contributor

I also found it a little slow.  I was looking forward to this so I will give it a full season.

Frequent Contributor
Oh man, I missed it! Totally forgot all about it! 😟
~ It's a good day when I didn't have to unleash the flying monkeys! ~
Honored Contributor

This show has the feel of The Twilight Zone, which I never tire of watching.

Honored Contributor
This show is incorporating interpersonal reactions between humans and AIs. Have watched one episode and I can't imagine where the writers will take this. It was fascinating to me. Interesting the mom's (and dad's) reaction when their children are involved.
~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor
I watched the second episode Sunday and it is holding my attention. I thought the white guy on the run was human but now I'm not sure. The other synth he was with looked like he plugged something into him like a charger. I was thinking William Hurt's character, the doctor, was the father of the white guy on the run. Now I'm not sure of anything!
Honored Contributor

I'm in the fence. So far I just think the show is ok. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor
I saw the third episode and it's starting to get more interesting. Am I the only one still watching?
Trusted Contributor
My husband and I really like it and it's hard for us to find shows we both enjoy,lol. Excellent premise and acting.