Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

So am I the only one watching this show

No @Jordan2. I watched it yesterday and thoroughly enjoyed it. Looking forward to the upcoming episodes.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

I must hang my head and admit that the first episode is still sitting there in 'My Shows'.  I hope I watch it soon.  Smiley Happy    I did set up a Season Pass, so I will continue receiving episodes.   

When I go through my shows, to pick something to watch, I have had so much lately that I just haven't gotten to it.

Glad to hear that it's good, though!!  

I don't like getting behind on a show. If I start collecting episodes I find that I never get around to watching it and then I just delete it. I'm not into binge watching!

Esteemed Contributor

@Jordan2, I did record this but I haven't seen it yet.  Glad to hear you like it.  I'll check this soon!  LM

Honored Contributor

I watched the second episode and really like this show. It certainly has a lot of twists and turns!

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

I watched the second episode and really like this show. It certainly has a lot of twists and turns!

@Jordan2 this one is going to keep us guessing which I like. There are some sleazy men on this show: the professor, the prince, and the step-father. Grace's attorney isn't too far behind. Another thing this show is highlighting is how much of someone's behavior can be recorded and made to look a lot differently than intended, ie the scene with Grace and her boyfriend after the memorial when they were laughing about how Grace actually met Molly. 

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Trusted Contributor

I watched the first epi; the second is on my DVR. Will catch up over the weekend. So far, I liked it and will stick with it. Smiley Happy

Cindy

Honored Contributor

I love the attorney.  He just cracks me up w/his snarky remarks.

The sister telling the atty she spoke w/all these other attys to rep her sister & the attorney ripped them all apart to show why he's the only atty smart & good enough to represent her sister.

I got a little confused about the silver ball necklace.  The girls that wear it are the ones who are censored.gif the prince?  Or does the silver ball necklace mean you are a sex worker for that particular bordello?

The black DJ chick....Is she the bordello's pimp?  Or is she just pimping the white girl she's censored.gif?

I gotta watch this episode again but this time make sure I don't blink. whistling.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@Jordan2 wrote:

@Jordan2 this one is going to keep us guessing which I like. There are some sleazy men on this show: the professor, the prince, and the step-father. Grace's attorney isn't too far behind. Another thing this show is highlighting is how much of someone's behavior can be recorded and made to look a lot differently than intended, ie the scene with Grace and her boyfriend after the memorial when they were laughing about how Grace actually met Molly. 

This brings so many elements into the mix! I like that even the Royal Family (Prince) is involved in this.I'm thinking the baby Molly was carrying was royal!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: New Show Guilt

[ Edited ]

Honored Contributor

@Daisy Sunflower

It would make a lot of sense.  It would take ALL of the suspicion off of him!  WOW, good call.

The brother & Molly are from Ireland.  I don't think Ireland (Irish) & England (British) get along.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif