Trusted Contributor

I thought that they filmed 10 episodes? This one was #7.

You are right, there must be something more to it than who they told us killed Molly. I keep thinking it is the Stepfather. (who I see is the real life father of the girl who plays Grace- I keep wanting to call him Giles from BTVS) Smiley Very Happy

Cindy

Honored Contributor

@FlyersGirl wrote:

I thought that they filmed 10 episodes? This one was #7.

You are right, there must be something more to it than who they told us killed Molly. I keep thinking it is the Stepfather. (who I see is the real life father of the girl who plays Grace- I keep wanting to call him Giles from BTVS) Smiley Very Happy

Cindy

@FlyersGirl I didn't know this was episode 7. I'm sure there will be plenty more twists and turns to come!

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

So this last episode they told you who killed Molly, which was too obvious and since there is at least one more episode left there has to be more to it. 

Not quite.  The boy told Grace's sister that he saw the prince standing over Molly's body w/a bloody knife in his hand.  He made no mention of seeing the Prince body guard who does not leave the Prince's side when out & about.  Well, except when he's customer 33. Smiley Happy

I still believe Grace is the killer.  Now the Prince fiancee is on my radar as a possible suspect.

Remember, the Prince body guard does all of his dirty work.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

+Re: New Show Guilt

[ Edited ]

@Mz iMac wrote:

@Jordan2 wrote:

So this last episode they told you who killed Molly, which was too obvious and since there is at least one more episode left there has to be more to it. 

Not quite.  The boy told Grace's sister that he saw the prince standing over Molly's body w/a bloody knife in his hand.  He made no mention of seeing the Prince body guard who does not leave the Prince's side when out & about.  Well, except when he's customer 33. Smiley Happy

I still believe Grace is the killer.  Now the Prince fiancee is on my radar as a possible suspect.

Still enjoying this show. I never wanted the killer to be Molly. I was hoping that we would see the disturbed young man again and that he might be pivotal in solving the crime. 

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@Mz iMac wrote:

@Jordan2 wrote:

Still enjoying this show. I never wanted the killer to be Molly. I was hoping that we would see the disturbed young man again and that he might be pivotal in solving the crime. 

@Tique I think you mean Grace, Molly was the victim. With 3 episodes left there has to be more to it than the Prince is the murderer.

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

@Tique wrote:

@Mz iMac wrote:

@Jordan2 wrote:

@Tique I think you mean Grace, Molly was the victim. With 3 episodes left there has to be more to it than the Prince is the murderer.

@Jordan2 yes, Grace. Thanks. Wow, only three more. I'm a little sorry about that.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

Next week is the season finale, I can't wait to see who murdered Molly. If Grace runs she will only look more guilty, it's a bad idea. I'm wondering how there can be a second season with these same characters. 

Honored Contributor

I watched the season finale last night. I was wondering if this show was a one and done. They left the door open for another season (evidently Grace will face a murder charge every season)!

Honored Contributor

What a cliffhanger finale.  Left too many doors still open.  There better be a season 2.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

I don't know why, but I was thinking about this show today. I thought it was good and was surprised it wasn't renewed for a second season. Worse shows than this have had more than one season.