Honored Contributor

I watched this new sitcom last night, it's on CBS at 9:30. I didn't like it much. This show premiered with not much fanfare. In the show they mentioned it was September, I was wondering if it was suppose to premiere then but maybe CBS thought it wasn't that good.One episode is enough for me, I'm out!

Respected Contributor

It was terrible. Where are all the creative tv writers? 

Respected Contributor

I wasn't impressed with it either.

The only reason I even watched it was because it was on right after 'Mom', which I love. I might give it one more shot to see if it improves.

Trusted Contributor

Total waste of time.  Poor acting.  Shamed police with the father's behavior.  And sister you haven't seen walks in after years of not seeing her and it's all okay?  Pulease.  I hope they cancel this show ASAP.  

Trusted Contributor

I watched this show because I like the actor who played the absent father.  I thought some of the dialogue was funny and kind of well written, but nothing else was appealing.  Will erase my dvr for this.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks - I won't bother with it now. I have friends in law enforcement and cringed at some of the commercials.

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Esteemed Contributor

I didn’t watch. The promos were enough for me. More bad behavior for impressionable viewers to model. The minds that come up with this stuff....  I hope it gets yanked right away.

Keepin' it real.
Honored Contributor

I kind of liked it, mindless entertainment

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.