Honored Contributor

It just made me sad watching it. I didn't see it as funny and I didn't like the voice either.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Trusted Contributor

I really enoyed this show. I was having a bad day, & stumbled upon it,  & it put a smile on my face!!

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2

I am enjoying this show, even with the nonsense sometimes.

The dog's voice is funny, and a few times during the two episodes I LOLd

Love the references now to the cat making an appearance.❤️

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Trusted Contributor

@lovesallanimals

I felt the same way.  I liked the show for the first 10 minutes, but as time went on she barely spent any time with the poor dog.  She left his water bowl dirty and he barely any food.  She barely gave the dog any affection.  I didn't feel 'warm and fuzzy' all over like I thought I would.

Respected Contributor

Re: New Show Downward Dog

[ Edited ]

I caught this on "On Demand".  I wanted to smack the owner, Nan.  Ioved the dog. 

I think that it might reinforce poor ownership, meaning just because the dog is a cutie, it's enough to have one.

Dogs are members of the family and should be treated as such.  Clean water, food dishes, and living arrangements. 

OK, I continued to watch.  The scene where Martin gets adopted got me.

Glad that things are working out for the dog, but I still stand by my original point of the dirty food dishes.

Woof, power to the pooches.

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Trusted Contributor

@Shawnie wrote:

I am a huge animal lover, but after 15 minutes i thought the show was lame.  It will be cancelled just like Imaginary Mary.  It is annoying that ABC puts these two on but cancelled Last Man Standing.  

I was interested in the show, but when I realized it was on ABC, it wasn't something I would watch.  I won't watch ABC programming at all anymore since they cancelled Last Man Standing. 

Respected Contributor

I've read the dog who plays "Martin" ("Ned") is a rescue.  Now, he's a star!  Hope this show is a success.

Valued Contributor

I liked it too and had to hold my dog for a while after watching it. I didn't want her to think I didn't want to be with her!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I thought the second episode was much better than the first.

Honored Contributor

@12andcounting wrote:

@Shawnie wrote:

I am a huge animal lover, but after 15 minutes i thought the show was lame.  It will be cancelled just like Imaginary Mary.  It is annoying that ABC puts these two on but cancelled Last Man Standing.  

I was interested in the show, but when I realized it was on ABC, it wasn't something I would watch.  I won't watch ABC programming at all anymore since they cancelled Last Man Standing. 

@12andcounting

You're kidding, right?