Esteemed Contributor

The dog is adorable but the cast has zero chemistry.

Honored Contributor

I like this show, but every time I see Martin I feel sorry for him. Nan doesn't pay enough attention to him and last night she was kind of pimping him out to get a date with the dog Hunter' s owner (Ed or Ned)!

Honored Contributor

This show could have been, should have been delightful. I agree the dog's voice was a poor choice. But then, the entire cast, except for Martin, was a poor choice. Not one of them is likable or even interesting. Martin deserved better.

Honored Contributor

Last night was really the first time I saw the love Nan has for Martin. You could tell how upset (rightfully so) she was seeing that Martin was outside and how dirty he was. She took a bag with her to NYC, you would think it was at least a very long day for her, how could Jason not realize Martin was missing for so many hours? Jason is a man- child, she needs to kick him to the curb.

Honored Contributor

Last night was double the cuteness factor! That cocker spaniel was just too cute, and Martin turned out to be a hero!

Respected Contributor

I confess i have totally warmed up to this show.  

Valued Contributor

The show has now been cancelled.

The two remaining episodes are being shown one after the other on Tuesday night and that's it.

Honored Contributor

I watched the last two episodes last night. I thought Nan should kick Jason to the curb after the episode where he wasn't watching Martin carefully and he got out. Jason of late has redeemed himself, he is trying to better his life. I am rooting for the two of them and hope some network will pick the show up.