Honored Contributor

I watched the show again last night, there are 7 or 8 episodes, I'll be sad when it ends because it's so good! What kind of mother doesn't take into account the feelings of her children to the man they are dating? For someone who has been around the block ( she has been married and divorced 4 times) she is too trusting of him. Finally her eyes are starting to open up, having read the material in his dresser. Her nephew is certainly on John's hit list now ( I am staying away from learning about this real case, I want to be surprised). I'm wondering if her nephew is the one in the hospital that we saw at the beginning of the first episode ( if you know, please don't tell me).

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2. I will catch Episode #2 tonight On Demand.....It is really good though, and the acting is superb..I don't know the backstory either, and don't want to as I also want to be surprised.....It is really good though and definitely holds my interest and has me waiting for the next episode!

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@Jordan2. I will catch Episode #2 tonight On Demand.....It is really good though, and the acting is superb..I don't know the backstory either, and don't want to as I also want to be surprised.....It is really good though and definitely holds my interest and has me waiting for the next episode!

@CANDLEQUEEN, I am so sorry if I gave anything away and spoiled it for you.

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@Jordan2. No you didn't...not at all!!!! I am anxious to watch it tonight!Man Happy

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@Jordan2. No you didn't...not at all!!!! I am anxious to watch it tonight!

Honored Contributor

DH is as into this as I am.  LOL  I started to watch it last night when it aired but I was also taping it.  DH fell asleep 10 minutes in and I fell asleep 30 minutes in.  I figured we watch it tonight.  He woke up early, watched it and erased it thinking I'd seen it.  So I set the DVR to tape it Wednesday morning, the next time it's on.   

Trusted Contributor

I have the 2 episodes so far on dvr.  Had a feeling this was going to be good.  Perhaps this is the reason that Connie Britton left the series "911" after one season.  However, someone hee mentioned it is an 8 part series only.

I like to record several episodes and then watch so that I do not lose my concentration on what is going on.

Enjoy everyone.

Respected Contributor

I just watched the first two episodes and I did like it but cannot believe how naive this woman is.  She is a grown women, married 4 times, has a large and successful business so she is by no mean dumb but she is like a doormat.  Her children walk all over her and she just smiles at everything.   I was starting to get annoyed by her demeanor.  She just keeps smiling at everything.  When she first met him, and he came in with those grungy shorts on and then at the end of the date when he was just so pushy, I cannot believe she went out with him again. After watching the second episode I gave a sigh of relief that finally she is going to learn the truth after reading what was in those files about his record.  It is so hard to believe this is a true story.  In this day and age, wouldn't anyone check out the person they are falling for, let alone marry?  There are just too many con artists out there.  Cannot wait to see how this show ends.

Respected Contributor

They keep showing us the juice he makes her every morning, something must be in that. Also the lady that walked into their house maybe knew him from the pass. So glad she can see the cameras in the house. She read the letters from the jail. Oh this is getting so good. 

Respected Contributor

@sissel wrote:

They keep showing us the juice he makes her every morning, something must be in that. Also the lady that walked into their house maybe knew him from the pass. So glad she can see the cameras in the house. She read the letters from the jail. Oh this is getting so good. 

sissel:  Great minds think alike - I thought the same thing!  I am sure he is putting some arsenic or something into those drinks and is slowly poisoning her.  I also thought the woman who walked into their house knew him from the past. 

Also, as he has no license to practice medicine, is he somehow just sneaking into the hosptal pretending to be an anathesiologist (sp?).   Remember the woman who was screaming in pain, and the nurse said she was already given pain meds?  I think John is stealing this stuff and that is how he has some money.  Well, we will find out soon enough.