Honored Contributor

I haven't watched it yet, probably not until this weekend, then I will chime in with my thoughts......

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Got busy and forgot to set my DVR.  I have it set to tape this at 2 p.m. this afternoon as it is replaying at that time. 

Looks like a fun show.  I forgot to set my DVR, hopefully there are repeats.

Esteemed Contributor

@Jordan2, I could tell this was based on The View, but didn't realize it was a book by Star Jones.   Thanks for the info.

And I'm with you.  Agree that it was complete mindless fun and will continue to watch.

Respected Contributor

There was just so much going on in the first show.  I think it would have been better to hint at stuff and keep you wondering for a while. 

Honored Contributor

I watched the second show, maybe I'm easy to please, but I like it!

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

Hey @Jordan2.   Right there with you. This show, Claws ~ perfect for summer viewing. My DVR is set but if I miss a show I don't feel like I have to watch it. Depends on how I'm feeling. It's quite different from the way I feel during the regular viewing season.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@Jordan2 wrote:

Hey @Jordan2.   Right there with you. This show, Claws ~ perfect for summer viewing. My DVR is set but if I miss a show I don't feel like I have to watch it. Depends on how I'm feeling. It's quite different from the way I feel during the regular viewing season.

@Tique, these shows I can just watch, they're no brainers. A show like the third season of Twin Peaks (which I watch), after it's over I go WHAT, I have to read a recap of it on Entertainment Weekly!

Honored Contributor

I made it half way through the first episode and deleted it and the rest of the shows from my DVR manager.  This just didn't do a thing for me.  I thought it got too ridiculous and silly.  The comic in the car with that guy, moaning and yelling yes and then she's excited because of how many views her video got.  That did me in as being just nonsense.  LOL 

Honored Contributor

Well the cat's out of the bag about the baby and it's father! Saw Rick Hearst playing Maxine's husband Ted in flashbacks. I wonder what exactly happened to him, it's a secret Maxine doesn't want to get out. I hope we haven't seen the last of Mo!

Honored Contributor

I wonder if Mo is coming back to The Lunch Hour?