Honored Contributor

This new show is on tonight at 10:00 on VH1. It's based on a book written by Star Jones called Satan's Sisters, which is loosely based on The View. It stars Vanessa Williams as the star of the talk show The Lunch Hour. This seems to be maybe a guilty pleasure type of show.

Honored Contributor

Thanks for the reminder.  I'm going to set this to tape. 

Respected Contributor

My DVR is all set- looks like a lot of fun.  I have always liked Vanessa Williams.  A class act.

Trusted Contributor

Awful. Stupid, poorly written, predictable, unrealistic, badly acted, and humiliating for Vanessa Williams. Embarrassing. 

Regular Contributor

I tuned in as well and agree with TenderMercies.  I thought this was going to be a good, fun show, but I really didn't care for it at all.  Turned it off after 10 minutes.  Just couldn't get into it.  I wanted to like it because of Vanessa Williams.  

Honored Contributor

i taped it 

will watch later

Honored Contributor

Okay, so I'm in the minority because I really liked it! It's just mindless fun. I felt this way about Desperate Housewives which I also enjoyed. 

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

Okay, so I'm in the minority because I really liked it! It's just mindless fun. I felt this way about Desperate Housewives which I also enjoyed. 

@Jordan2   I'm with you. One of my favorite sayings is "Everything is relative". That's exactly how I feel about this. If I was looking for a series to become vested in the storyline and characters, this wouldn't be my choice; however, for some light summer viewing I think this will work.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

Re: New Show Daytime Divas

[ Edited ]

@Tique wrote:

@Jordan2 wrote:

@Jordan2   I'm with you. One of my favorite sayings is "Everything is relative". That's exactly how I feel about this. If I was looking for a series to become vested in the storyline and characters, this wouldn't be my choice; however, for some light summer viewing I think this will work.

@Tique, it's just light entertainment! It's not a show I have to pay close attention too, and then feel like I didn't get it!

Honored Contributor

Got busy and forgot to set my DVR.  I have it set to tape this at 2 p.m. this afternoon as it is replaying at that time.