Esteemed Contributor

Re: New Show City On A Hill

[ Edited ]

@Witchy Woman wrote:

His band often comes to Ramshead Tavern in Annapolis which is one of my favorite small concert venues.  I think the next time he comes, I'll get tickets.

@Witchy Woman ...I had forgotten that Kevin Bacon has a band with his brother...The Bacon Brothers...That would be really great to catch next time he comes to your area!

I checked their tour schedule after seeing your post and Kevin keeps quite a busy schedule between his acting career and band tours.

I mentioned to my husband that maybe we can catch him in our area sometime...I believe he lives in New York City, if I recall correctly.

I've always liked him as he seems to be a humble and down-to-earth guy...I saw the first two episodes of "City On A Hill" and he is definitely at his best in capturing his role in this series.

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

I am enjoying this show. The acting is good as is the story. It sometimes appears dark on my TV where I can’t see anything. Does that happen to anyone else. 

Honored Contributor

@MyShadowLove wrote:

@Witchy Woman wrote:

His band often comes to Ramshead Tavern in Annapolis which is one of my favorite small concert venues.  I think the next time he comes, I'll get tickets.

@Witchy Woman ...I had forgotten that Kevin Bacon has a band with his brother...The Bacon Brothers...That would be really great to catch next time he comes to your area!

I checked their tour schedule after seeing your post and Kevin keeps quite a busy schedule between his acting career and band tours.

I mentioned to my husband that maybe we can catch him in our area sometime...I believe he lives in New York City, if I recall correctly.

I've always liked him as he seems to be a humble and down-to-earth guy...I saw the first two episodes of "City On A Hill" and he is definitely at his best in capturing his role in this series.

Just a bit of trivia. My son was on a plane about 10 years ago and sat next to Kevin Bacon. He said he read "Harry Potter" the whole way. lol

Esteemed Contributor

Re: New Show City On A Hill

[ Edited ]

@Judaline  wrote:

Just a bit of trivia. My son was on a plane about 10 years ago and sat next to Kevin Bacon. He said he read "Harry Potter" the whole way. lol

@Judaline ...Thanks for sharing this entertaining bit of trivia...Who would of thought that Kevin Bacon also happens to be among one of the many "Potterheads"! Woman Very Happy

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Honored Contributor

Showtime has made tonight's episode available On Demand. It seems the show gets posted earlier on Sunday. I already watched it and the new episode of The Loudest Voice (it's also On Demand) too.

Honored Contributor

Is anyone still watching, I am. I feel bad for Jackie's wife, she was looking forward to working with the kids, but after Jackie "talked" to the priest that was a no go. She knew right away that Jackie had something to do with the job being pulled from her. I wish the young priest had stood up to Jackie.

Honored Contributor

I watched the 1st episode.  I have the others on my DVR to watch.

Honored Contributor

Good surprise ending for last night’s episode.

Valued Contributor

This show is a real downer for me, and that is saying a lot!

Honored Contributor

Jackie is lucky his daughter is still alive. Jackie is someone you don't cross, when Jackie finds out who is responsible for the beating and rape of his daughter, the guy's days are numbered!