Honored Contributor

This new 10 episode reality series premieres tomorrow on ABC at 8:00.The show sets out to create the next all-male supergroup.Guiding them are Nick Carter (The Backstreet Boys), Emma Bunton (Spice Girls), and host Rita Ora. I'll give it a shot.

Honored Contributor

Didn't somebody already do something like this a few seasons ago...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I will watch that and switch between it and Little Big Shots tonight on NBC featuring elderly people including a 91 year old gymnast! 

I thought they had done something like the boy band before too but never watched it.

Thanks for posting about thisSmiley Happy

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Esteemed Contributor

I'm glued to the TV on Thursday nights watching "Married at First Sight." I really love this show! I'm rooting big-time for the three couples on this season.

Respected Contributor

I'm going to try it. It could be a fun show.

Honored Contributor

Seems like it's meant for little teenager girls.  

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

Seems like it's meant for little teenager girls.  

@chrystaltree, I'm not a teenage girl, but I liked it.Later on in the series they will be live, and the viewers get to vote. I wonder how many members of the group there will be, my guess is around 5 or 6. I don't like the part where they crush the dreams of contestants, I could never do that.

Respected Contributor

I generally do not watch this type of show but decided to give it a shot - it was really good, some of the young men singing had great voices.  Could do without silly Emma Bunton Oohing and aahing over the boys' good looks all the time but on the whole will give it another look next week.   Glad I checked it out.

Respected Contributor

Re: New Show Boy Band

[ Edited ]

The sound system, including the microphones, wasn't very good.  It was hard to hear the young men's voices.  The judges should have offered helpful advice, I think.  The fact that they gave complete previews of some of the contestants and just quick shots of others was hard to follow.

I think it might be a good show to try one more time. . .

Esteemed Contributor

I liked it and thought there were quite a few really good singers.  I look forward to the next episode.