Honored Contributor

Anyone going to watch this new show tonight, it's on CBS at 9:00 for 2 hours? I don't know if I want to get involved in it. In the summer I like to feel free, like I'm not a slave to the TV, trying to catch up on everything I DVR. I always think summer replacement shows weren't good enough to air in the fall. I'm going to see if there are any reviews on the show.

Honored Contributor

Re: New Show Blood & Treasure

I set up my DVR to record it. I will at least watch the first show to see what I think.

I hate to start watching a show I like only for them to cancel it.

They always leave on the sitcom's which I think are stupid. I hate the fake clapping, laughing etc. so I don't watch any of them.

Honored Contributor

Yes, I have it set to record. Looks interesting with a little bit of history, action, adventure and treasure.

Esteemed Contributor

@Jordan2 , thanks for posting.  Recorded.  LM

Honored Contributor

Seven minutes of bad acting and I changed the channel. The writing is competing with the acting to determine which is worse. I think it's a tossup.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The show has better than decent production values and even has some entertainment value. Unfortunately, in every way that a production, script, direction and actors can try too hard, this does.  I watched an hour, taped the rest and will decide later whether or not to watch it. 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

I watched the two hours and it would not be my favorite. IMHO, it is all over the place. 

Honored Contributor

Indiana Jones meets Hart to Hart ...or something like that. I thought it was just okay. The best part was the scenery when they were globe trotting.

Honored Contributor

I hung in for the two hours. I thought the show wasn't that great, I feel watching is not good use of my time (I never say this, when I start a show good or bad, I'm in to the bitter end).

Trusted Contributor

It was so promising and it fell so flat.