Honored Contributor

Has anyone watched this, I thought it was hilarious. Joel Mchale is the main character but all the characters are really good.Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I've seen the commercials and it caught my attention.  I thought it looked funny.  I forgot it was on and missed it.  Thanks for the reminder.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919    When and where is it on?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

We'll have to watch this on prime re-run this weekend. We watched 'So help me Yodd', we really enjoy this show.

Honored Contributor

I started watching but the first 15 minutes did not make me want more so I switched to Swamp People and watched Bruce and others haul in big gators.  I stayed on that channel and watched Troy Landry and Pickle hunt pythons in Florida.  

Honored Contributor

I have it on DVR. Waiting for DH to be free to watch - probably tonight.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 

It was on last night at 9, right after Ghosts.  

Honored Contributor

Thanks, @RedTop .

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

I was appalled when I saw the Superbowl commercial for this series with Joel McHale holding the young cougar. Anyone that supports the safety and welfare of big cats should boycott this show. 

This ad was shot in Canada, not in the US and is not subject to the Big Cat Safety Act approved in December. Shame on Fox Entertainment and Disney.

Honored Contributor

@beach-mom wrote:

I have it on DVR. Waiting for DH to be free to watch - probably tonight.  Smiley Happy

Can you respond to your own post? LOL!

Well we watched. DH did not like it. Just like when I saw the first episode of the new Night Court, I almost turned it off halfway through because of the potty humor. I told DH we would stick with it to the end.

DH didn't like it. I'm a Joel McCrea fan, so I actually enjoyed the second half more. Just like Night Court, I will give it a chance.

At least this isn't a remake!   Smiley Wink