Honored Contributor

Premiered last night with Katherine Heigl, Elliott Gould, Laverne Cox. and others. I thought it was interesting, another legal drama with good ensemble cast.

Esteemed Contributor

@Shelbelle I DVR everything and this is a show that I thought looked good, thanks for your review, I look forward to watching it!

Honored Contributor

I didn't catch it, but will watch this weekend on Demand! It looks good!

Honored Contributor

Reminded me of Good Wife , The Practice, Boston Legal and LA LAW, all past faves of mine.

Honored Contributor

It reminded me a little of David E Kelley's legal dramas, which I loved, but I wasn't 100% hooked. I loved seeing Elliot Gould and Dulé Hill on TV again. I have never seen Orange is the New Black, so I was interested in seeing my first show with Laverne Cox.

There were a lot of things I liked, but I'm not sold. It has potential and I'll definitely watch a few more episodes before I decide.

Respected Contributor

I liked it enough to watch again.  I like the cast, and that helps.  

Honored Contributor

I like the cast also.  I thought the episode was rather weak.  I thought the acting was good.  I'll watch it next week and then maybe decide.  

Respected Contributor

Gosh, I hate to be a Debbie Downer but I watched it for about 30 mins. and probably will not see it again.  I don't like the cast.

Trusted Contributor

@Big Sister, I agree. I was looking forward to it, but there were way too many "quirky" characters and sub-plots going on. They also couldn't decide if the show was supposed to be a drama or a comedy and didn't do either very well.  Elliott Gould, who I usually like, was way overacting and then they kept throwing new plots on to "shock" us, like the last scene. The cast should have been really good, but this show, for me, was terrible. I miss my legal shows!!! And even to do a scene drinking on the rooftop only made me miss Denny Crane!

Honored Contributor

I thought the same thing, the rooftop should be reserved for Allan and Denny only!!! They would have their cigars and plan their sleepovers up there!!!

OMG, poor Judith Light, could she have looked any worse than what they did to her, yikes!!