Trusted Contributor

Re: New Season of the Bachelorette

@ThinkingOutLoud wrote:

I was curious about this. Seems to me the smart thing to do would be divide it up either by age or location. 

Rachel - 26, Florida = the guys 28 and younger or east of MS River

Gabby - 31, Colorado = the guys 29 and older or west of MS River

I thought that myself about the ages. Gabby is 31 and only 1 man, Nate, is 32. There is a big difference in 26 to 32. They are too young in my opinion. It's a bit of a disaster season. 

Valued Contributor

I used to love this show , as well as the bachelor one , but this year with 2 of them , l just can't get into it !  It's Justin too busy ! 

Valued Contributor

It seems to me they would be happiest with each other ; rather than with any of the other guys . Everything they are looking for is in each other ! That would be a twist !

Esteemed Contributor

Double the Bachelorettes= double the drama!

Honored Contributor

OMG Gabby with the yeah!! Why did she string Nate along for so long, she knew he had a daughter, they're a packaged deal?

Honored Contributor

Tino acted like a big old baby because he didn't receive the group date rose. I don't wish anything bad on Logan but I'm glad he's out. He strung Rachel along and then Gabby took him in breaking the code of not dating someone your friend dated. 

Honored Contributor

I felt bad for Tyler, Rachel dismissed him and didn't meet his family. It doesn't seem like the men are ready to propose marriage, Gabby and Rachel are in for a rude awakening. I wouldn't be surprised if both of them end the show without a proposal. 

Respected Contributor

@Jordan2 , I, too felt bad for Tyler.  When they were walking around and he was talking to the people at that stand, I could see the look on her face.  

When they sat down and he was telling her how he feels, my heart was breaking for him.  It's like she has this "on/off switch".  I found myself yelling at the TV when she was ending it.  They flew them to his hometown, his parent/family were all ready to meet her and she drops the bomb. 

Same with Gabby ending it with Nate; she knew from the beginning he has a daughter, but she lead him on.  Can you tell I'm not a fan of Rachel? LOL

With the way she acts, I'm glad she ended it and he's better off without her.  JMO.

I did search and found out who she chooses; the info is out there if you want to know.

Honored Contributor

@HisElk1 are you sure the information is correct on who she picks I thought they keep that information under wraps? I forget the name of the guy who Rachel went to meet his parents and they gave her a hard time. They didn't seem to like her much ( I can't blame parents for wanting to protect their child from a broken heart), I would find it hard to be with someone whose family doesn't like me. I feel when you marry someone you marry the family too, you don't want to be the wife that kept her husband away from his family. 

Respected Contributor

@Jordan2 , I don't know if it's true; however, I checked on a few sites and they all listed the same person that she chose.

That's about all I can say.