Respected Contributor

Re: New Season of the Bachelorette

[ Edited ]

@HisElk1   You probably watch The Bachelor/Bachelorette for the same reason I do.

In a world filled with so many awful things going on, it is a total mindless escape.  You don't have to pay attention or concentrate and you can even doze off here and there and not miss a darn thing.

Of course, I will watch Bachelor In Paradise.  Jesse said it will be the MOST DRAMA FILLED of any of the shows done. Smiley Happy

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." BF
Respected Contributor

@Mersha , you are so right.  And of course, the BIP will be again the most drama filled as you say.  

Esteemed Contributor

Of course I will watch Bachelor in Paradise!!  What else do I have to do at 8 pm?!

Respected Contributor

The show tonight was a complete trainwreck.

I thought the show was ending this evening but, good news, the network is dragging out even more angst for next week.

It appears so much was going on, everyone returns to LA for the finale.  Smiley Happy

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." BF
Honored Contributor

I think Gabby and Rachel should date each. I think the men who were sent home by each of them should count their lucky stars, they dodged a bullet!

Valued Contributor

Could this show be any more of a train wreck?  Gabby is constantly boo hooing about no one being able to love her???  She can't understand why Eric one of her final two is upset that she might sleep with someone else.  Gee Gabby its been awhile since I was in the dating game, but let me offer you a clue - When men love someone they don't want their girlfriend/wife sleeping with anyone else!  Does that clear things up for you?

Rachel is also a hot mess.  I don't know what is going on with one of her final three - Zach except that it appears he is being strung along.  

All of those guys need to get a clue and search elsewhere for love, not on the Bachelorette.

Respected Contributor

@Houstonoilers wrote:

Could this show be any more of a train wreck?  Gabby is constantly boo hooing about no one being able to love her???  She can't understand why Eric one of her final two is upset that she might sleep with someone else.  Gee Gabby its been awhile since I was in the dating game, but let me offer you a clue - When men love someone they don't want their girlfriend/wife sleeping with anyone else!  Does that clear things up for you?

Rachel is also a hot mess.  I don't know what is going on with one of her final three - Zach except that it appears he is being strung along.  

All of those guys need to get a clue and search elsewhere for love, not on the Bachelorette.

@Houstonoilers , good post.  Gabby is all upset because Jason and Johnny aren't ready to be engaged in 2 weeks and she feels as if they are stringing her along?  Wait - didn't she do the same thing to Nate, the guy who has a daughter?  She was all in "like" with him, then tells him she's not ready to be a mother.  Oh, the irony.  

I have to wonder how many times, she said the "yeeeeeeeah" along with bobbing her head.  It's constant.  Now that the other 2 guys are gone, she's willing to accept Erich LOL. 

As for Rachel, she comes across very phony to me.  

I think the guys they didn't choose are the lucky ones.  And now we have yet another week to endure more of the boo hooing drama.  I mean, each season is the "most drama yet" LOL.

Honored Contributor

Don't you think anyone involved in this show is looking for their 15 minutes of fame? I am of the belief you don't find love on a reality show, the love word gets thrown around so casually, I don't think you can fall in love with a person in 12 weeks without spending much time with them. 

Trusted Contributor

SPOILER.....Reality Steve reports that Gabby picks Erich and Rachel picks Tino.  Sadly the second couple are not together now.

Honored Contributor

This is why the show doesn't work, Rachel and Tino were living in a fantasy world, you then have to live in the real world. If your having problems to begin with maybe you're not suppose to be together. Tino's  "We were on a break" reminded me of Ross and another Rachel! I can't believe Rachel left on live tv!