Honored Contributor

Re: New Season of the Bachelorette

I thought this wasn't a good idea two bachelorettes, I guess it makes for good tv, but these are human beings with feelings I don't like what is happening. First I felt sorry for Gabby, then Rachael gets turned down by three of the bachelors. One bachelor even had the nerve to ask Rachael for a second chance after he declined her rose, I hope she tells him no,

Respected Contributor

I wanted to post earlier in the week, but couldn't get into the forums.  @Jordan2 , I agree with your post.

This week's episode was so ridiculous with how things were handled IMO.  It seems they are close friends; however, how long it'll last, we don't know.

IMO, this was a stupid move to do this show with 2 of them at the same time, but I guess the show needed a "reboot" for the drama.

And if I hear Gabby say the "yeeeeeeaaaaah" another time, I will scream.  It seems that's the only word she knows.

Honored Contributor

I really hope the show never does this again with two bachelorettes, it's a disaster. The guy on team Rachel who likes Gabby needs to be outed and sent packing. If I hear Rachel whine and cry I'm done again I'll scream! If she isn't happy being on the show just leave already. 

Valued Contributor

If I were one of the guys on Team Rachel, I would voluntarily leave.  

Seems like there's a lot of "Here comes Angry Rachel" events.  Why is Rachel angry?  The guys are not paying enough attention to her; not making eye contact, blah, blah, blah.

I can only venture a guess at how exhausting it must be to be a boyfriend of Rachel's.  The never ending whining, angry outbursts, pouting and unrelenting demands for attention - run guys run!

Respected Contributor

@Jordan2@Houstonoilers , after watching last night's show, I agree with both of you.  They should've called it the "Waaaa, Waaaa Rachel show".

If I were on the Rachel team, I'd be heading home.  Who over she chooses will never please her.

Honored Contributor

Seeing the coming attractions for tonight's episode  Rachel looks like she really has had it. I don't know if the show would really let her walk and by walking would she forfeit money I assume she is being paid by the show?

Respected Contributor

@Jordan2 , I keep asking myself why I continue to watch this show; however, I still do.

This season seems to be nothing but complaining, whining, and sobbing about the lack of attention, along with Gabby's famous "yeeeeaaaaaaah" answers all while shaking her head.

Honored Contributor

Rachel keeps canceling on the remaining guys, she's going to turn them off and they're going to think she is too high maintenance. 

Respected Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

Rachel keeps canceling on the remaining guys, she's going to turn them off and they're going to think she is too high maintenance. 

@Jordan2 , I agree.  She has what seems to be 5 great guys to go on this date in these beautiful surroundings and she breaks the date.  IMO, that was not too smart.  

It would send a signal to me that things always have to go "her way" or she pouts, etc. about it.

Honored Contributor

@HisElk1 Gabby broke the unwritten rule, you don't date a guy your friend dated or liked. Gabby isn't a very good friend, keeping Logan around must be hard on Rachel.