Honored Contributor

Re: New Season of the Bachelorette

@Wsmom wrote:

These girls' voices with the sing-song/Kardashian inflection is like nails on a  chalkboard to me.

@beach-mom, this season they are keeping both girls for the whole season to date the guys.

@Wsmom - Sounds interesting! So they both date all of the guys and eliminate them along the way. Do they collaborate on the ones who get roses? What if one girl wants to keep one guy and the other one doesn't? 

Do you have a favorite Bachelorette yet or do you like them both?  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@beach-mom , I didn't watch the season where they were trying to win the Bachelor so I haven't seen either of them enough to determine their likeability.  😆

The three they eliminated the first night they talked and determined neither of them wanted them to stay.  That is as far as it's gotten so I don't know if they each get so many roses or how that will work.  Of course the "what is coming up this season" shows one of the girls wanting a guy who wants the other girl drama.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Wsmom wrote:

@beach-mom , I didn't watch the season where they were trying to win the Bachelor so I haven't seen either of them enough to determine their likeability.  😆

The three they eliminated the first night they talked and determined neither of them wanted them to stay.  That is as far as it's gotten so I don't know if they each get so many roses or how that will work.  Of course the "what is coming up this season" shows one of the girls wanting a guy who wants the other girl drama.

@Wsmom - Of course! Thanks for explaining how this will work. I haven't watched since Chris H. left. I don't think he was treated fairly. 

Esteemed Contributor

@beach-mom wrote:

@Wsmom wrote:

@Wsmom - Of course! Thanks for explaining how this will work. I haven't watched since Chris H. left. I don't think he was treated fairly. 

@beach-mom , same.  This is my first attempt at it again.

Respected Contributor

At one time this show was a guilty pleasure. Changes were made a few years ago and I no longer find it pleasurable.

Esteemed Contributor

Tried to watch, but disgusting show.  Use to watch when I was younger and the show first came on air.  Tristan and Ryan got married.  It seems IMHO,   like it has gotten bad and stupid.  To those that like it, enjoy.

Valued Contributor

Starting to get some self-entitlement vibes from Rachel.  She seems overly interested in whether they guys like Gabby more.  Also, the man she eliminated was the epitomy of "nice guy" and she just got finished being used by a duplicitous bachelor from last season.  

I'm seeing her as wanting to compete more with Gabby than find the right person.

Respected Contributor

@Houstonoilers wrote:

Starting to get some self-entitlement vibes from Rachel.  She seems overly interested in whether they guys like Gabby more.  Also, the man she eliminated was the epitomy of "nice guy" and she just got finished being used by a duplicitous bachelor from last season.  

I'm seeing her as wanting to compete more with Gabby than find the right person.

@Houstonoilers , I, too liked the guy she sent home.  I am confused about her "being used by a duplicitous bachelor from last season" comment.  Am I missing something?  TIA.

Respected Contributor

It seems off to me for Rachel to decide that she has no connection with a bachelor and wants to send him home.

He may have been perfect for Gabby and she will never have a chance with him.

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." BF
Valued Contributor

@HisElk1 wrote:

@Houstonoilers wrote:

@Houstonoilers , I, too liked the guy she sent home.  I am confused about her "being used by a duplicitous bachelor from last season" comment.  Am I missing something?  TIA.

Clayton Echard Tells Gabby and Rachel He's In Love with Both of Them - The Bachelor - YouTube