Esteemed Contributor

New Season of "Deadliest Catch" is TONIGHT!

And the Hillstrands are back!

It's on from 8 - 11.

Sorry for the late info!!!

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: New Season of "Deadliest Catch" is TONIGHT!

I'm so over Josh Harris using his father's death to promote himself. That ad for his new show was really the last straw for me with him. After awhile I chose to hit the record button and change the channel so I can watch it today and fast forward over those ads and anything else to do with him.

Respected Contributor

Thank you for the info! Will tune in.

Respected Contributor

@shaggygirl wrote:

I'm so over Josh Harris using his father's death to promote himself. That ad for his new show was really the last straw for me with him. After awhile I chose to hit the record button and change the channel so I can watch it today and fast forward over those ads and anything else to do with him.

I haven't see the ad but think maybe it is time for him to go solo...being a co-captain with all his years of experience? I don't understand it. Has to cut profits way down.

Also, what happened to Sig's brother Edgar? He just disappeared. Now it is Mandy all the time.

Honored Contributor

@wonderfulworld

Edgar Hansen may still be on the boat but he is no longer part of filming after pleading guilty to sexual assault with a 16 year old and reaching a plea deal, no jail time. Occurred in 2018, I believe.
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@wonderfulworld wrote:

@shaggygirl wrote:

I haven't see the ad but think maybe it is time for him to go solo...being a co-captain with all his years of experience? I don't understand it. Has to cut profits way down.

Also, what happened to Sig's brother Edgar? He just disappeared. Now it is Mandy all the time.

@wonderfulworld 

Did you notice when they suddenly had that serious problem that sent them back to Dutch Harbor for repairs who immediately stepped up to the plate and took over how to handle it and what to do? It wasn't Josh. He looked scared and confused. 

Respected Contributor

@shaggygirl wrote:

@wonderfulworld wrote:

@shaggygirl wrote:

@wonderfulworld 

Did you notice when they suddenly had that serious problem that sent them back to Dutch Harbor for repairs who immediately stepped up to the plate and took over how to handle it and what to do? It wasn't Josh. He looked scared and confused. 

Interesting observation. No I didn't catch that.

Respected Contributor

@bikerbabe wrote:
@wonderfulworld

Edgar Hansen may still be on the boat but he is no longer part of filming after pleading guilty to sexual assault with a 16 year old and reaching a plea deal, no jail time. Occurred in 2018, I believe.

WOW...Sig has had a tough couple of years. His heart, his wife has some type of cancer (not sure of the details) and this with Edgar. I was kind of wondering why he didn't retire from running the boat and just handle the business side of things.