Esteemed Contributor

I'm beyond ecstatic that Kelly and Braunwyn are gone!  Elizabeth was OK but I never really connected with her and I don't think of lot of the viewers did either.  I'm glad Heather is back.  Tamara Tattles had an article about this late last night or early this morning.  According to her sources, the production company is in negotiations with Tamara Judge to bring her back but she's wanting the salary she was making before her exit and the sources didn't think that would happen.  TT's sources also mentioned two new housewives but I don't believe names were mentioned.    

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

I also read on Yahoo that Kelly has been dropped from her beverage company, because of all of her ignorant remarks last year.......That mouth of hers is something else!

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

I also read on Yahoo that Kelly has been dropped from her beverage company, because of all of her ignorant remarks last year.......That mouth of hers is something else!

@CANDLEQUEEN , Kelly was dropped by her beverage company quite awhile ago.  Of course she had some not nice things to say.

This is all definitely true that Heather is returning.  She announced it on her podcast. 

There are supposedly still 2 spots to be filled. 

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN , Kelly was dropped by her beverage company quite awhile ago.  Of course she had some not nice things to say.

This is all definitely true that Heather is returning.  She announced it on her podcast. 

There are supposedly still 2 spots to be filled. 

Yes 2 more spots- probably filled by newbies!!!!!! I wish they wouldn't be but they will....Wonder if Gretchen would be interested again, or Alexis? Both probably need the money!

Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

Kelly Dodd is such a dope. She posted a screen shot of texts between herself and Brauwyn.  It's sad that she posted it thinking it made her look good. 

She is insistent she was not asked back because of her political leanings.  It's also my understanding her husband either quit or was fired from Fox News as well.  

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Kelly Dodd is such a dope. She posted a screen shot of texts between herself and Brauwyn.  It's sad that she posted it thinking it made her look good. 

She is insistent she was not asked back because of her political leanings.  It's also my understanding her husband either quit or was fired from Fox News as well.  

@Lipstickdiva Wow!! That would be too bad if they both lost their jobs..Kelly doesn't have any other income other than probably child support.

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Lipstickdiva Wow!! That would be too bad if they both lost their jobs..Kelly doesn't have any other income other than probably child support.

@CANDLEQUEEN ,  Fox has reported that he approached TPTB back in 2020 and told them he wanted to relocate to LA and they obliged.  Now it appears he told them he wants to stop reporting news nationally so he can remain in LA and build a life with Kelly. I guess that was the end of him at Fox.     

Esteemed Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN ,  Fox has reported that he approached TPTB back in 2020 and told them he wanted to relocate to LA and they obliged.  Now it appears he told them he wants to stop reporting news nationally so he can remain in LA and build a life with Kelly. I guess that was the end of him at Fox.     

He wanted to keep his high salary. I guess that was not going to happen. He is leaving the end of June.