Honored Contributor

From TMZ:

The cast of ''Real Housewives of Orange County' is about to look a whole lot different, with some very familiar faces NOT returning for the new season ... TMZ has learned.

Production sources tell us the show is set to start production in July, but cast members Braunwyn Windham-Burke, Kelly Dodd-Leventhal and Elizabeth Lyn Vargas will not be a part of the production.

It's currently unclear if it was a decision by Bravo to not bring the women back or if it was a mutual thing ... but either way, they won't be on camera. We're told some women -- including those who are making a return -- learned of the network's decision early Tuesday night.

As for the women returning -- we're told Shannon Beador, Gina Kirschenheiter and Emily Simpson will all be back. We're also told Heather Dubrow -- wife of "Botched" Doc Terry Dubrow -- will make a return to the series, she was previously on seasons 7-11.

As we reported, Dodd came under fire back in January when she was spotted mocking COVID at a restaurant with friends, leading a group cheers, while someone in her group appeared to call the gathering "super-spreaders."

It's unclear if the controversy had anything to do with her exit from the franchise.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

Re: New Season RHOC

[ Edited ]

I hope this is true, I would love to see Kelly gone! Brauwyn needs to get herself together as well, and Elizabeth was just too weird and didn't really belong! I have never liked Kelly, so would not be at all upset at her absence!

Heather coming back is ok with me, would love to see Vickie back as well, with Tamra back as a "friend"....

Honored Contributor

I am fine with the 3 of them leaving. They all have issues.

I have a feeling Vicki will be back.  I am anxious to see what happens.

Honored Contributor

I bet Kelly and Braunwyn are both very upset and shocked! Elizabeth doesn't need the money, and probably could care less!

Honored Contributor

I read that Kelly's new husband has Lyme disease.

Respected Contributor

Not surprised that these three are leaving. Braunwyn was a hot mess during this past season. Bye girrrrrl!! 

I welcome Heather Dubrow back to the series. She seemed to be solid!

Respected Contributor

I don't care about the three leaving, but don't like Heather's return. And really wouldn't like Vicki or Tamra returning.

Valued Contributor

I'm so glad Kelly Dodd is gone, she was just disgusting.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

I read that Kelly's new husband has Lyme disease.

Actually, I've read mulltiple sources saying they BOTH tested positive for Lyme disease.

Kelly said she's never seen a tick in her life, but Rick has been diagnosed with it 3 times over the years, but antibiotics cleared it from his system.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

Well, no loss with Braunwyn and Elizabeth leaving.  I might miss Kelly a little bit.  She did bring the drama and I enjoyed seeing her homes and stylish attire.  But, yes, she did go over the top on occasion.

So we have Shannon, Gina, Emily and Heather?  I hope its not a couple more newbies we have to get to know.  I wouldn't mind Vicki coming back, but Tamra I'm not so sure about.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing