Honored Contributor

New Season Of This Is Us, Three New Pearsons

So I am signed up for emails from The Today Show. In the email Dan Fogelman practically confirmed on the official This Is Us Twitter account " The Littlest Three". Because of the time-hopping story lines there's always room for more Pearsons in the plot. The three newbies look to be toddler age.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: New Season Of This Is Us, Three New Pearsons

[ Edited ]

@Jordan2 ...After seeing your post, I did some googling and came across this link giving lots of info on what to expect this coming season..."The Littlest Three" will  be "The Big Three" during their pre-school years...They are adorable!

Also, due to its popularity, "This Is Us" has been picked up for three more seasons.

Due to the fact that there is such a very long break between seasons, I don't even remember where we left off, so I'm going to have to watch some reruns to refresh my memory.

Looking forward to its return!

eta:..I forgot to post the link...lol...Here it is...

'This Is Us' Fans Are Freaking Out Over This Photo of the 'The Littlest ... https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/next-season-us-probably-destroy-124500776.html2 days ago ... The This Is Us season 3 finale left a lot of questions on the table for season 4. And so, to try to get some answers to those burning questions ...

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Honored Contributor

@MyShadowLove I do remember from the end of last season everyone gathering in Kevin's house (Kate wasn't there but her son was). Toby came late, no Miguel. It seemed that Rebecca was elderly at this time, bedridden maybe dying. I think Randall tells Rebecca it's your son, maybe she has dementia? I hope in the new season  they don't dwell too much in this future, it's just too sad.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Jordan2 ...Oh yes, as I was reading your post, it helped to refresh my memory as to where we left off last season...I also have all of the episodes taped and they are also available On Demand, so I can watch some reruns before the new season starts on September 24th...That certainly gives me plenty of time.

I agree, I hope they don't linger too long into the future either and whatever is going on with Rebecca...I would have preferred that they hadn't gone so far into the future with Rebecca so elderly and bedridden.. I feel that they are gradually diminishing the storyline rather than enhancing it.

So, we shall see where it all takes us this coming season.

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~