Esteemed Contributor

I DVR both this and DWTS.  I am done with both shows by 10:15 with being able to FF through all the filler these shows have.  It is even faster now because the minute "J Hud" opens her mouth I FF until it shows who the person chooses.  I've read that she had a hard time getting people on her team.  Of all the judges they have had over the seasons, I like her by far the least, and each week I like her less.  It sounds like I am not the only one.

Respected Contributor

The only way DH and I can get through the Voice is to DVR it and FF through most of it.  We don't want to hear the back stories, nor the banter.

I was hoping it would go back to what it was when it first aired and they would concentrate on the performer on the stage.  It seems to have turned into the camera showing the coaches and their antics while the performer is on stage.  I hate it.  I don't need to see it.

Anyway, count me in as another "not fan" of JHud.  She certainly thinks a lot of herself and the shoe throwing is already old.  And the running up on the stage to sing with them is ridiculous.  

I'm not sure how long I'll last through this season.

Honored Contributor

Miley is really getting some of the best contestants on her team. She won't be able to keep them all, that's when the other judges will pounce on them for the steal!

Esteemed Contributor

I'm looking forward to the coaching and the competition for all the others except for Miley I'll find something else to watch or fast forward her coaching.

Trusted Contributor

I mostly FF also. Too many stories, not enough singing.

I am not enjoying Jennifer Hudson, it is too over the top. I do not mind Miley Cyrus, she seems to get very excited.

I am listening to her on Howard Stern this morning and am enjoying listening about her life and she can sing.

Esteemed Contributor

So far it is unanimous...Jennifer Hudson is  not liked!!!  I am having a hard time watching her and it is just the beginning of the season.  I guess I will just, as the saying goes, have to bite the bullet if I want to keep watching.  I'll take Miley before J-Hud any day of the week. 

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Honored Contributor

Not a Jennifer Miss Pouty-Face fan. I never liked Miley but she has won me over. She seems to be taking it very seriously and has “settled down” in many aspects of her life. Love the whole Adam/Blake bromance.  

Totally sick of all the sob stories. I will watch the blind auditions and the semis and on, but the coaching sessions and the duets bore the kwap outta me.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

I like Jennifer Hudson and I thought it was very rude of the other three to be chatting back and forth without Jennifer.  Rude and in poor taste. That happened on Monday night and I am sure everyone noticed. Luckily on Tuesday the tone had changed.  Too many country singers so far.  I don't consider Miley some great singer.  She got into the business because of her father.  She is just okay.Cat Tongue

kindness is strength
Contributor

I usually just watch the blind auditions. Last year is the first time I watched all the shows.  I was getting really ticked off because Jennifer was getting everybody and no one else stood a chance unless they were a country singer.  If I was a contestant I would probably choose Jennifer as my coach because I enjoy belting out a song.  Personality wise I would want Adam.  In all depends on what you feel you need help with. JHud could definitely help out with breathing techniques, etc. for holding notes or key fluctuations netter than Blake could, I feel.

I am an Idol person but I can;t stand the auditions and prefer to watch it after they have been chosen to be contestants.   I have watched a few nights of X Factor UK and I have been very surprised by it.  Simon is much nicer and gentler on it.  I can hardly understand the contestants cuz' they talk so fast and with such garbled accents.  I also understand all the jokes I've heard over poor dental health care in Britian. EGADS!!

Honored Contributor

JHud's antics are a huge turn off, maybe I'll revist the show when she exits stage left.......